OfficeMax is an American specialty retailer that is selling office supplies. It was founded in 1988 in Cleveland, Ohio. In 2013, OfficeMax was merged with Office Depot. Just before the merger, there were 941 OfficeMax stores in the U.S. and Mexico. The OfficeMax name still continues to exist, as a brand that is owned by Office Depot.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that you can use as you make a job application to OfficeMax. Instead, we advise you to visit the official website of the company and submit an online job application, following the instructions below. All the best!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Office Depot, which is the owner of OfficeMax.
- Search jobs by keywords or entering location. Then click “Find Jobs”. If you write “OfficeMax” to the search bar, you will see more relevant results.
- On the new page, you can filter jobs by area of talent, job status, store ID, country, state, and city.
- Click a job title when you find one that seems nice to you.
- Read the job description, the benefits for part-time and full-time employees, and the job overview.
- Click “APPLY” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address and click “NEXT”.
- Then, you will finally reach the online application form. Fill it out and submit it to the company.
- Merchandising stock associate
- Sales consultant
- Print services associate
- Warehouse worker
The warehouse worker position at OfficeMax is one of the positions you can get with your high school diploma. As the name of the position suggests, you will be working in the warehouse and be responsible for the daily operations. Therefore, you need to be good at basic math skills such as addition and subtraction to keep the stocks.
Moreover, you will have to use a computer from time to time, so basic computer skills are needed as well. You need to be fit because you will have to load, unload, push, pull or transfer boxes between 70 lbs. and 150 lbs.
If you are interested in having a career at a well-known office supplies retailer, OfficeMax is just the right place for you. OfficeMax offers the latest trends in office supply fashion at affordable prices. If you are wondering why people shop happily in our stores, come join the OfficeMax team and be one of those to make businesspeople happier! This will be a great opportunity to mingle with the most professional office products.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm, Satuday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 1:00pm-6:00pm.
You will be invited to an interview after the company reviews your job application. The interview process at OfficeMax is standard. The interviewer will ask you some basic interview questions. You are advised to maintain a positive manner since how you answer the interview questions will also be important in addition to what your answers are. In addition, many job applicants have reported there is a pre-employment test at OfficeMax, where you need to show what you know about products that are sold at OfficeMax stores. After the interview, the hiring personnel of OfficeMax will reach you and offer you the job, if you perform well during the interview.