Northgate Market is an American grocery store chain that was founded by a Latino family. The first store of Don Miguel’s family opened a 3,000 square foot place in 1980 in Anaheim, California. After spending 30 years as a family business, the owners of Northgate Market opened 30 more stores in different states including Los Angeles and San Diego. Today, the company manages 2,464 employees and they have 40 stores in total. The headquarters of Northgate Market is still in Anaheim, CA. Northgate Market is ranked 7th among its competitors.
Northgate Market Jobs
Miguel’s family gained its customers’ trust with its hard work, humbleness, loyalty and being authentic. The focus of the company is to make their personnel happy when they are working because they believe in the family power of achieving big goals. They also promised to give back to the community they belong to, as long as the company keeps existing in the business. So, if you are interested in working in a really reputable and warm-hearted company, a job at Northgate Market may be the one you are looking for!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Northgate Market.
- Click the pink “Apply Now” button under the title “Join Our Family. Build a New Career.”
- A new page will open. Read the summary of jobs and where are the stores located on the map.
- You can elevate the options you have by entering the store names and categories under the map by clicking “Company Location”, “Job Categories” and/or “Schedule”.
- Choose the most suitable one for you.
- A new page contains the job description and details.
- If you like a particular job position, click the “Apply Now” button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Leading you a consent policy page, read the policy and click the “Consent” button.
- Create an account to apply online.
Job Positions: Courtesy clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, cashier, cocina clerk, tortilleria clerk, deli clerk, cake decorator, driver, technician, mechanic, management jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will provide a fast and friendly experience to the store’s customers when operating a cash register; while charging the customers accurately and working efficiently. You will perform stocking and other duties, as assigned, depending upon the amount of time available, business volume, and other criteria.
Courtesy Clerk: You will provide satisfactory service and assistance to customers at the check stand; provide carry out service of customers’ purchases to their vehicles; perform other tasks as assigned.
Cocina Clerk: You will provide customer assistance in a prompt and diligent manner; to ensure that the work shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
Northgate Market Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Northgate Market on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to