New York Fries is a Canada-based quick-service restaurant chain that has stores in Bahrain, Canada, China, Egypt, Macao, Oman, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates. The first New York Fries store was opened in Brantford, Ontario in the year of 1984. To sum up, there are 156 New York Fries locations; 120 being in Canada, and the remaining 36 outside of Canada. New York Fries specializes in french fries, hot dogs, and poutine. Additionally, New York Fries has also vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options for their products.
How do I apply for a job at New York Fries?
- Go to the career website of New York Fries.
- You will see the “VIEW ALL JOB OPPORTUNITIES” button on the page. Click it. You will be redirected to the Indeed page of New York Fries. You can apply for a job online via Indeed.
- Scroll down the Indeed page a little bit and click on the “See all available jobs” button.
- There, you can see the vacant positions offered by New York Fries.
- Enter relevant keywords pertaining to your job title and fill in your province to find a relevant job offer for yourself.
- If a vacancy catches your attention, click on the job offer.
- There, you can read the overview of the job. You can also see the description, requirements, responsibilities, opportunities, job type, salary, and working schedule.
- If you liked what you have read, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To start your application, you must create an account or register with your already existing account.
New York Fries Job Vacancies & Opportunities
There are various entry-level job opportunities such as food counter attendant, food service associate, restaurant staff, cook, and fast food attendant at New York Fries. These positions are generally open to applicants without any previous experience. In addition to these jobs, there are management-level positions at New York Fries as well. Such job positions include food service supervisor, assistant manager, and restaurant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Food Counter Attendant: You will be required to interact with the customers, take accurate orders, and efficiently work the cash register to finish the sale. You may also be required to assist with the preparation of the food for cooking and service to the customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner. Generally, no prior food service or retail experience is required for success in a Food Counter Attendant position at New York Fries.
New York Fries Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet that is offered by New York Fries. You can visit the official company career website and submit an online application if you liked the company so far.