Founded in the year 1996, Mimco is a Melbourne, Australia-based women’s clothing and accessories retailer store chain that operates in Australia. The headquarters of Mimco is positioned in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. As of now, it is estimated that there are more than 100 Mimco stores throughout Australia. And within these stores, approximately more than 5,000 people are working. The main products that are offered by Mimco are bags, jewelry items, shoes, wallets and pouches, tech accessories, house essentials, and many other types of accessorial shopping items.
How do I apply for a job at Mimco?
- Go to the career website of Mimco.
- In order to find job offers in Mimco, you are required to tick the checkbox that says “Mimco” below the subtitle named “Brands.”
- After doing so, the job offers from Mimco will be listed. If you would like to search for a specific job title in a specific location, you are required to tick other checkboxes, on the left side of the page, pertaining to your work type, location, and whether you want to work in a store or in the head office.
- After narrowing down the job offer list, click on a relevant job title.
- On that page, you can read about what will be your responsibilities, what are the requirements for the job, and what will be your opportunities.
- If everything you have read sounds good to you, click on the “APPLY” button.
- To start your application, you are required to enter your e-mail address.
Mimco Job Vacancies
Retail Assistant: You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in the Mimco store. You will drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company. You will drive a customer-centric culture ensuring that each customer looks and feel fabulous. You should ensure visual merchandise is maintained within the store area in accordance to brand objectives. Some experience in achieving sales in a retail fashion environment is needed. However, knowing that you will be invited to join the Mimco team if you have a personal interest in current fashion trends and a passion for helping customers, you can feel free to apply to Mimco even if you don’t have much experience in the fashion retail industry.
Mimco Job Application Form PDF
Mimco doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-person applicants. You can submit an online application to Mimco on the company’s career website.