Millers Retail is an Australian retail clothing company, which was founded in 1992. In 2006, the company changed its name to Specialty Fashion Group and started to serve as City Chic Collective.
- Go to the career website of Millers Retail.
- If you scroll down on the web page, you will see the job listings.
- You can filter jobs by brand, state, suburb, and/or keyword.
- When you find an appealing job position, click the job title.
- Read about the job position. If you like the job, click the “APPLY NOW” button at the end of the text on the page.
- You must create a new account on the website to continue your online application.
If you are looking for a new job, Millers Retail is currently hiring new employees. They have vacancies in sales assistant and store manager positions both part-time and full-time.
No degree is required but they are looking for prior experience in the same position for the applications for store manager position.
However, you do not need a degree or prior working experience to apply for sales assistant. You can apply for both part-time and full-time positions depending on your preferences.
As a sales assistant, you will be helping the customers of the company who will visit the store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.