Michael Kors is a world-renowned designer of luxury products. Established in 1981, the company produces a range of products with professional quality and these products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, wearable technology, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors has stores in very prestigious cities in the world, some examples are New York, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro, etc. The company lets people experience and see different perspectives of people around the world. There are 380 Michael Kors retail stores in the Americas.
Michael Kors Jobs and Careers
Key holder, sales associate, stock assistant, sales supervisor, cashier, store manager.
How do I apply for a job at Michael Kors?
- Go to the official career website of Michael Kors.
- In the space, write any job-related keywords. Then click “Search”.
- You can also filter jobs by location, being full or part-time, employment type, and job category.
- Browse through the list. Click the job title of a job posting that you see on the list.
- On the right side of the job listings on the same page, the job description will appear. There, read the job details, what you will do, and the benefits of the job.
- If you decide to apply for the job online, click the “Apply” button above the job description.
- You can autofill the application form with your resume or you can apply manually.
Michael Kors Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Michael Kors. Click the link to open the document. Print it, fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink formally, and deliver it to your local Michael Kors store for employment. You will probably be contacted within several days to a few weeks.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Michael Kors Vacancies
Work at Michael Kors
If you want to be an employee behind this empire, you are very lucky since the timeless quality will meet you here in this company and affected the millions, this success affects the workplace, too. Employees here feel the difference in a professional environment with satisfactory working conditions and fun activities!
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be expected to generate increased sales by working on the sales floor. In addition to achieving sales goals, you will be expected to create long-lasting relationships with the customers of Michael Kors.
Sales Supervisor: You will be expected to oversee aspects of the store such as sales generation, customer satisfaction, operations, visual merchandising, human resources, etc. Retail experience of 2 years is required to apply for this job position at a Michael Kors store.
Assistant Store Manager: You will drive results by delivering an elevated customer experience. You should lead and execute key opening and closing duties and operational tasks. 3 years of retail experience is required to apply for this job position at a Michael Kors retail store.