Michael Hill Jeweller is an Australia-based jewelry retailer that operates in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States. Michael Hill Jeweller was founded in Whangarei, New Zealand in the year of 1979. The headquarters of Michael Hill Jeweller is located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Currently, there are more than 300 Michael Hill Jeweller locations in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States. The main products of Michael Hill Jeweller are engagement rings, promise rings, bridal sets, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, and men’s jewelry.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no generic Michael Hill printable job application form on the internet. However, on the job description page of each job on the company’s official career website, you will see a customised printable job application form, which you can print and submit by hand to the company.
- Go to the career website of Michael Hill.
- Click on the “VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES” button.
- There, you can see the list of available positions offered by Michael Hill. In order to quicken your job search, you can enter relevant keywords about the job you are looking for. In addition to that, you can tick your location and job categories in the checkboxes on the right.
- After doing so, select an open position from the job list.
- On the position’s page, you can find more information about the job. Read about what will be your responsibilities and what you must have to apply for this job offer.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- In order to commence your application, you are required to enter your e-mail address.
- Retail sales professional
- Assistant store manager
Retail Sales Professional: You will be working on the sales floor during your shifts. You will connect with the customers by providing superior and personalised service to them. You will be expected to achieve personal and team sales and profit targets. You should create exceptional in-store displays and maintain high presentation standards within the store.
Assistant Store Manager: You will be aiding the Store Manager to achieve optimum profitability and growth within the business. You will be leading and developing the Sales Professional team toward achieving the store’s projected financial targets. If you are excelled in either a sales environment or a business development role with proven success, you will be welcomed at Michael Hill as a new Assistant Store Manager.