Mannings is a health and beauty retailer chain in Hong Kong. It is the market leader in the personal care industry in Hong Kong. The company is owned by Dairy Farm, and is known as “Guardian” in some Asian countries. There are 350 Mannings stores in Hong Kong.
How do I apply for a job at Mannings?
1. Go to the official career website of Mannings.
2. Scroll down. You will see five career opportunities, which are Frontline Services, Store Support Centre, Registered Pharmacist/Dietician, Beauty Advisor, and Logistics/Warehouse Assistant. Choose one of them, and click the according “Job Vacancies Details” button.
3. A new page will open. You will see the list of current job openings at Mannings stores in the “Search results” section. By using the tools on the right side of the page, you can filter jobs by a banner, job type, job category, location, and work type. Click a job title to read the job description on a new page.
4. Read the job description fully. Click “Apply now” if you are satisfied with the job position.
5. A new window will open. Enter an email address, check the box below the blank and click “Next”.
6. You can upload your resume if you want to. Then click “Continue”.
7. You will reach the online job application form. Provide information regarding your:
- Employment status
Click “Save and continue” after you provide all the required information.
8. Now you will have reached the last step. Answer a single question and click “Submit Application” to submit your online job application to Mannings. You will be informed if the application is successfully submitted.