Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting is the number one paint and collision repair caterer in the United States. The company has repaired over 20 million cars over the past 48 years. Maaco provides services over a large scope including color alterations and assisting with people’s insurance claims, whilst providing the best prices and accompanied by warranties that address every budget. Maaco also provides fleet services that appeal to various kinds of businesses, large and small scale, whether it is car rental, governmental and municipal agencies, telecommunication providers, food and beverage and corporations. Maaco is a progressive company that is always searching for areas to expand its service range via buildings or build-to-suit sites.
Maaco is the leader in the repair and paint industries for over 40 years and therefore provides refined, premium and cheap service to millions of customers. By working in Maaco, you will be able to experience continental networks and be a part of the most prestigious team in the industry. This will provide you with invaluable work experience as you will be alongside the most experienced and fun individuals in the industry. A bright future is awaiting you at Maaco.
How do I apply for a job at Maaco?
- Go to Maaco’s official career website.
- You will see all current job openings as a list with the State and Neighborhood stated.
- Click “>Learn More” when you find a job that suits your interests.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- If the description suits your interest, click the “Apply Online” button to Apply.
- If you are interested in a different position, locate the segment called “INTERESTED IN A DIFFERENT POSITION?” down the website and fill in the required information.
- After you fill in the required information, click the “Submit” button to submit your inquiry.
Job Positions: Customer service representative, senior market manager, communications manager, real estate manager, CRM coordinator, inside sales associate, auto body technician, painter
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: You will be in contact with the customers. You will be expected to monitor customers’ cases and identify their demands. You will create opportunities for both our customers and our business. You will conduct your job within the company policies and procedures.
Real Estate Manager: You will observe the real estate market. Your duty will be to create new opportunities. You will be expected to keep under your supervision real estate market movements and actors. You will also be responsible for determining appropriate franchise states. You will work appropriately with Maaco’s unit economic model.
Communications Manager: You will firstly be responsible for driving the Driver Brands Communications strategy. You will establish well-built relations among employees, managers, franchisors. You will be expected to come up with crisis communication plans to keep internal and external relations well. Additionally, you will be expected to manage media choices. You should also maintain a positive media mark for the business.
- Painter – $16.65 per hour
- Sander – $14.86 per hour
- Taper – $14.31 per hour
- Car Sales Executive – $735 per week
- Sales Associate – $13.08 per hour
- Sales Professional – $38,725 per year
- Retail Assistant Manager – $35,416 per year
- Shop Assistant – $11.43 per hour
- Shop Manager – $44,806 per year
- Production Manager – $46,478 per year
- Auto Estimator – $50,644 per year
- Auto Body Technician – $18.15 per hour
- Automotive Detailer – $12.84 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $71,190 per year
- Automotive Technician – $21.36 per hour
- Body Shop Estimator – $18.20 per hour
- Detailer – $12.75 per hour
- Line Technician – $12.34 per hour
- Paint Prep – $14.52 per hour
- Repair Technician – $49,060 per year
- Shop Technician – $21.64 per hour
- Technician – $13.38 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $12.61 per hour
Maaco Job Application Form PDF
Maaco doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of the company and make an online application for a job at this special company.