Liquorland is an Australia-based liquor store chain that operates in Australia. Liquorland mainly offers its customers red wine, white wine, beer, cider, spirits, premixes, soda, and other products. It is estimated that, as of December 2018, there are more than 700 Liquorland stores in Australia. Liquorland operates as a subsidiary under the parent company Coles Group.
Job Application Form PDF
Liquorland doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who would like to apply for a job in person. You can either visit your local Liquorland store and directly ask a store manager for information about employment opportunities, or you can easily submit an online application to Liquorland on the company’s career website.
- Go to the career website of Liquorland.
- Fill in the blanks relevant keywords pertaining to your profession and, in the second blank, type in your postcode. After filling in the blanks, click on the “Search all jobs” button.
- On the new page, you can see the list of available jobs recommended for you. Read the job titles and pick a relevant vacancy for yourself.
- On the available positions page, you can gather more information pertaining to the position: what you will be doing, what you need, and what will be your role in the company.
- If everything sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button which is located at the bottom of the page.
- In order to apply for the job, you are required to sign in with your account or create a new account to continue.
If you need a new job, you may consider applying for the vacancies in Liquorland. Some of the positions you can apply for include online customer service agent, assistant manager, supermarket team leader, cleaning & trolley collection, sales assistant, technical lead, and baker.
Those who are interested in liquors can easily land a job in this company. As you do not need any degree, no prior experience is required too. Students or job seekers who want to work part-time can also apply for these positions. In general, you will be responsible for the operations in Liquorland stores.
You will be expected to have a commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace. You will be a part of a team of entry-level employees, therefore you should know other team members. As you enjoy engaging with customers in the store, you will be a go-to person for customer queries. You may need the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and you should be able to carry out moderate to heavy lifting tasks during your employment at Liquorland.
Leave a Reply