La Madeleine Country French Café is an American restaurant chain that adopts a French bakery & café concept. The first location started operations in 1983 in Dallas, Texas. There are more than 80 La Madeleine locations across multiple states in the United States today. The locations are decorated in a way that gives a French countryside vibe. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in a cafeteria-style.
La Madeleine Country French Cafe Jobs and Careers
La Madeleine offers a unique atmosphere for both its guests and its employees. You will feel like you are on an adventure taking place somewhere far, far away from your home as you will be working at a La Madeleine restaurant. You will be away from the stress of daily life as you will serve people delicious meals every day. Apply to La Madeleine and start a new adventure!
How do I apply for a job at La Madeleine Country French Cafe?
- Go to the career website of La Madeleine.
- Scroll down. Click the red “Learn More” button under “Team Member / Hourly Opportunities”, “Management Opportunities” or “Support Center Opportunities”.
- A new page will open. You will see a map and under the map, there is a list of different La Madeleine locations that are currently searching for new employees. Click “View Openings” to see the job openings.
- Then click “MORE INFO” to read more about the job position or “APPLY NOW” to start your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:30am-10:00pm
Job Positions: Dishwasher, busser, cashier, cook, management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Dishwasher: You will wash the dishes in the back-of-house. You should ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Regularly, you will need to empty the bin and take out the trash.
Busser: You will carry food and beverages to the guests’ tables. You should ensure that everything is ready at the tables of the guests.
Cook: You will prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for the dear guests. Being accurate and precise is important if you want to succeed as a cook.
Management: You will be responsible for the general operations at your La Madeleine location. You will participate in hiring events. You will train the team members and supervise them during work.
- Baker – $9.47 per hour
- Bakery Assistant – $10.05 per hour
- Busser – $9.07 per hour
- Caterer – $11.84 per hour
- Cook – $10.61 per hour
- Dishwasher – $9.53 per hour
- Busser – $9.67 per hour
- Food Preparation Worker – $9.55 per hour
- Food Runner – $9.78 per hour
- Host- $9.00 per hour
- Kitchen Team Member – $9.67 per hour
- Line Cook – $10.65 per hour
- Prep Cook – $10.48 per hour
- Marketing Associate Entry Level – $12.41 per hour
- Cashier – $9.49 per hour
- Customer Service Associate – $10.09 per hour
- Front End Associate – $10.10 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $9.35 per hour
La Madeleine Country French Cafe Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.