Kohl’s is the second-largest department store chain in the U.S. It was founded in 1962 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Today, Kohl’s operate in 1,158 locations throughut the U.S. Actually, the roots of the company trace back to much earlier. In 1927, Maxwell Kohl had opened the first Kohl’s store as a grocery store, and following the success of this grocery store, Kohl’s had opened some additional department stores.
Life is like a game. Every one of us is working to win something at the end of the day. Although, life is not always fair as we all know. From that perspective, it’s like a pay-to-win kind of a game. Working at Kohl’s is having a full premium membership considering this metaphor. Fill out the job application form of Kohl’s, and start getting yourself a better life standard!
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Kohl’s.
- Select either “Full time” or “Part time”, or both.
- Type in zip code, state and city and click the “Search Jobs” button.
- You can select different filters for Job category, State, Locations, Job Type and Full/Part time.
- On the following page, there will be a list of available jobs.
- Select jobs from that list, and a new page will be opened. Then you can click on the “Apply now” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-10:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm
Job Positions: POS associate, customer service associate, freight associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
POS Associate: You will wait at the front end of the store and receive payments from the customers. You will also bag the items and inform the customers about daily promotions in the store. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Customer Service Associate: You will increase the quality of the shopping experience of customers in the store. Good communication skills is key to success in this job position. You will start earning $8/hour, and with time, it may increase to some extent.
Freight Associate: You will organize the products in the store. The job requires you to be constantly active. You will often be transporting products from some place to another place in the store, either by hand or by the help of a forklift. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Kohl’s Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application, if you want to ensure that you will get hired, it is recommended for you to deliver your job application form to the store by hand. Here in our webpage, we provide you the printable job application form of Kohl’s in pdf form. You can download it by clicking here:
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to