Koch Foods is an American food processing and retailing corporation. The main office of the company is in Park Ridge, Illinois. The company provides fresh and frozen food to its clients all over the country. Koch Foods was established in 1985 as a small company. It was then operating as a poultry processor company with a small number of workers. The expansion of the company started and continued by purchasing more slaughterhouses and today it runs a business with Koch Foods, Antioch Farms, Preferred Foods and Rogers Royal names. Together with its labels, Koch Foods provide poultry for fast food giants and supermarkets such as Burger King, Kroger and Walmart. Today there are more than 14,000 people working for the company. There are locations of Koch Foods in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Ohio, and Tennessee.
Koch Foods Jobs and Careers
If you are looking for a job that guarantees a good salary, you can consider applying for vacancies at Koch Foods. The company’s successful investments enabled it in time to be a major supplier for famous brands. So you can be a part of it. Over 14,000 other people chose to work at Koch Foods since they are aware of the opportunities that are possible. Agreeable working conditions at the factories and stores are united with premium colleagues. Koch Foods is waiting for you to apply!
How do I apply for a job at Koch Foods?
- Go to the career website of Koch Foods.
- Click the “Search Available Positions Click Here” button on the right side of the page.
- A new page will open, on which you can search for job openings at Koch Foods by keyword, state, and functional category.
- You will see the list of job vacancies at Koch Foods locations if you scroll down.
- Click a job title to read more about the job on a new page.
- After you read the whole job description, click the “Apply To Position” button at the right.
- You will then see the online job application form of Koch Foods.
- Enter your personal information, complete the questionnaire, provide your employment history, select your highest level of achieved education, specify your availability, answer a couple of questions about your background, complete the Voluntary Self Identification section, attach your resume and read the Data Privacy Statement. Finally, click the “Submit” button to send the application to Koch Foods.
Koch Foods Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Some entry-level job positions at Koch Foods include but are not limited to positions such as accounting clerk (feed mill), breeder tech, broiler technician, chick culler, dispatcher, forklift operator, feed mill clerk, live hanger, general worker, manufacturing worker, and maintenance technician.
In addition, there are many driver positions such as CDL Class A driver, CDL live haul driver, CDL shuttle driver and CDL yard driver. Moreover, there are management-level positions such as maintenance supervisor, production supervisor, and more at Koch Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Manufacturing Worker: You will be responsible for processing chicken on a production line, and learning the stages throughout the production process. You will work in a fast-paced production area and you will be prepared to repetitive motion during your work hours. You should be at least 18 years old to apply for this job, however, a high school diploma is not necessary.
Koch Foods Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Koch Foods on the internet. You should visit the official career website of Koch Foods and submit an online application to the company via the career website.