Kitchen 1883 is an American restaurant that is based in Union, Kentucky. It is all part of the brand new restaurant concept from the Kroger Company. And while the guests may be sitting a few feet from where they pick up their milk and eggs, the dining experience at Kitchen 1883 is miles away from that of a traditional grocery store. Kitchen 1883 is one of the most promising restaurant businesses in today’s world.
Kitchen 1883 Jobs and Careers
Line cook, dishwasher, prep cook, server, bar back, host, bartender.
How do I apply for a job at Kitchen 1883?
- Go to the official career website of Kitchen 1883.
- Click “APPLY TODAY” on the bottom right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the career website of Kroger, which is the owner of Kitchen 1883. Click “APPLY TODAY” there.
- On the next page, write “kitchen 1883” into the search bar on the left. Then click “Go”.
- You will now see only job openings at Kitchen 1883 locations.
- Click a job title and read its job description on the right side of the same page.
- You should create an account on the following website to continue. Fill out the online job application form and submit it to the company.
Kitchen 1883 Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Kitchen 1883 on the web. Since Kitchen 1883 is a Kroger brand, the job application form of Kroger may still be useful. You can find the link to Kroger’s application form here.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Kitchen 1883
Everyone deserves to work in a company and eat excellent food! Kitchen 1883 has an amazing menu, they know what they’re doing here. Such professionals. Great pays. Kitchen 1883 has it all together and would hire the most professional people. You won’t find such a great workplace anywhere else. If you like to eat delicious food and care about your career, you are highly recommended to apply to Kitchen 1883!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host: You will provide a warm, friendly greeting to guests to make them feel welcome. You will escort guests to their seats, accounting for any special seating needs. You will also provide table accommodations and offer menu recommendations.
Line Cook: You will perform a variety of duties relating to restaurant-style service, including hot and cold food preparation, maintaining sanitation and recipe standards.
Prerequisite: 6 months of related restaurant cook experience or training.
Server: You will take all food orders and efficiently serve food and drinks while creating an overall enjoyable dining experience and promoting a clean, safe and inviting environment for the guests. You will have to answer questions about the menu options correctly.