Good news for those who want to work at the Kirkland’s!
Kirkland’s job vacancies, job applications, Kirkland’s staff recruitment news in writing. Kirkland’s job application form, Kirkland’s open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Kirkland’s Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to Kirkland’s.
- Go to Kirkland’s’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Kirkland’s’s web site.
- You can make “Kirkland’s job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Kirkland’s’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) (“Act”) became effective January 1, 2012 in the State of California. The Act requires that certain companies doing business in California disclose their efforts to eliminate slavery and human trafficking from their direct supply chains.
Kirkland’s fully supports California’s efforts to protect human rights and enforce ethical labor practices.Kirkland’s is firmly committed to holding itself and its suppliers to the highest legal and ethical standards and Kirkland’s policies covering its suppliers demand that its suppliers do not engage in unethical business practices, including human trafficking and slavery.
At this time, Kirkland’s does not have a formal verification program in place to ascertain compliance with such policies.
Kirkland’s Open Positions: Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Senior Assistant Manager, Cashier, Stocking Associate, Retail Sales Associate.
Kirkland’s Team Member Description
Associates in store manager positions oversee operations at retail locations. The position requires two to five years of previous managerial experience, high school diplomas, strong written and verbal communication skills, and effective time management abilities.
Workers must also perform basic manual labor throughout shifts in addition to organizing work days, scheduling employees, and reporting sales and inventory to the company corporate offices.
Kirkland’s Team Member Requirements
- Assist in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Assist in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales through “A” service, protecting company assets and support of the Company Handbook during their shifts.
- Strives to meet and exceed store targets and goals by engaging with each and every customer during their shifts.
- Follows direction and coaching from the store management to overcome obstacles that may prevent the store from achieving the targets and goals.
Kirkland’s Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Kirkland’s print job application form is unfortunately not available.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to