Kirkland’s is an American retail store chain. It is selling home decor, furniture, textiles, accessories and gifts. Kirkland’s was founded in 1966 by Carl Kirkland in Jackson, Tennessee. At first, the company was a gift shop. However, since the 1970s, it turned into a home decor retailer. This decision has resulted in great success. Today, there are 428 Kirkland’s stores in 37 states, at which about 8,000 employees are currently working.
If you love to decorate your house and those of your loved ones, a job at Kirkland’s will help you become a contented person. By working at a Kirkland’s location, you will sell brilliant home decor products. It will be as easy as pie for you to recommend your loved ones the perfect home decor products for them, once you start working at this amazing company. Join Kirkland’s today, and enjoy the rest of your career!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career webpage of Kirkland’s.
- Choose Corporate, Retail or Distribution as your career area and click on it.
- Click on “Search Positions” on the next page.
- You will see the job listings page of Kirkland’s. Choose a job position and click on it to read more information about it.
- Read job overview, responsibilities and qualifications.
- If you determine to apply for the job position, click “Apply for this job online” at the top of the page.
- Enter your email and press “Next”.
- Create a candidate profile by providing your information and answering some questions. When finished, click “Submit Profile” at the bottom.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Team member, stock team member, assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will provide a satisfying shopping experience for Kirkland’s customers. You will perform all store operations on the sales floor, such as sales, merchandising execution and exceptional customer service. If you are comfortable talking to strangers, this job position is just for you!
Stock Team Member: You will perform merchandise presentations, price changes and operate the freight flow process. You will ensure the safety of all merchandise on the sales floor and in the stockroom. You will keep the pricing and accuracy of inventory levels in check, and maintain an organized stockroom.
Assistant Manager: You will be driving the store operations by coaching the team. You will also be responsible for effective merchandising. You will aim to increase the sales and customer satisfaction by creating a professional, cooperative atmosphere within the store.
Prerequisite: Experience in a retail environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Kirkland’s Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form online for in-person applicants to Kirkland’s. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official employment website of Kirkland’s, and make an online application to this company.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to