King Soopers is an American supermarket chain. It operates mainly in the Rocky Mountains. King Soopers was founded in 1924 in Colorado with the initial name “City Market”. The name was changed to “King Soopers” in 1947. King Soopers has over 100 stores in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains.
King Soopers Job Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of King Soopers is currently unavailable on the internet. Therefore, you need to go to the official website of the company and submit an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
King Soopers How To Apply Online
Take the steps below in order to submit an online job application to King Soopers:
- Go to the official career website of King Soopers.
- Search for your desired job by writing a keyword in the search bar and/or selecting your state and city from the menus below. Click “Search” to see job offers.
- You can sort job offers alphabetically or by recency.
- Click a job offer that catches your attention.
- Read the position summary, essential job functions, minimum position qualifications, and the desired previous job experience for that job position.
- Click the “Apply Online” button if you have liked that position really much.
- This will lead you to the corporate career website of Kroger, which is the parent company of King Soopers. You can create an online job application on Kroger’s career web page.
King Soopers Job Positions
- Store clerk
- Cake decorator
- Floral clerk
- e-commerce clerk
- Utility clerk
- Coffee shop clerk
- Pharmacy technician positions (both certified and non-certified)
King Soopers Job Descriptions
As a cashier at King Soopers, you will be greeting customers and actively being in touch with them. Just like all cashiers, you will be responsible for handling cash and processing payments. Moreover, you will also help customers with their returns and provide them with solutions for excellent customer service.
Besides, you can also work as a checker, where you need to use the POS system and handle different payment methods such as checks, WIC, Offline Snap, etc. You also need to follow current and seasonal deals, promotions, and campaigns. From time to time, you will also have to contact the scan coordinator for pricing discrepancies.
King Soopers Careers
If you want to see your efforts get you to the best possible position that will fit you, King Soopers might be your future workplace. The company cares about employees’ career plans and spirits, which is beneficial for either party. Every area of the King Soopers grocery store needs pleased and hard-working workers of part-time and full-time.
King Soopers Interview
In general, the interview process of King Soopers is quite easy. Candidates do not have to worry about the interview at all. They usually ask basic questions that you can easily answer. Make sure that you prepare a speech about yourself in advance. It may be quite beneficial for you in your hiring process.
In addition to this, the interviews do not take too long. The company also makes a background check and swab drug test before they hire their employees. In rare cases, they may also invite you to a group interview instead of an in-person interview but processes do not change.
King Soopers Employee Benefits
Employees of King Soopers are offered paid time off, health insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement or programs, 401(k) retirement plan, etc. To see what benefits will apply to you, you should ask your local King Soopers store management during the application process.