Katherine Noel Valentine Brosnahan Spade also the founder of this company is an American fashion designer and entrepreneur who launched the Kate Spade in 1993 with six essential handbags and a lot of thoughtful details to start with. From that day, Kate Spade is a global brand filled with not just handbags but also clothes, shoes, jewelry, home décor, tech accessories and so many other things that you can use on a daily basis. There is no doubt that this brand sparked a revolution in the field of accessories. There are 140 Kate Spade stores in the United States at the moment.
Kate Spade Jobs
Looking for a job that will make you feel special? You are at the right address. Kate Spade helps its employees feel independent and unique. Their belief in fashion and in modern, sophisticated colors make everyone involve in the process of developing. By working in this company, you will be a proud member of a fashionable trend and a years-long tradition. It is also very easy to access to apply!
How to Apply
- Go the employment web page of Kate Spade.
- Find the “Careers” section below the website. Choose your country.
- This will lead you to a new website.
- You can search for jobs here by using keywords and locations.
- Below you will see many vacant positions available for you.
- You can touch the title to be able to see more details.
- Below the information, there is an “Apply now” button which will take you to the “Sign-in” page where you can directly apply if you have an account.
- You can create a new account to apply for career opportunities with the link below the sign-in button.
Job Positions: Sales associate, sales assistant, supervisor, team leader, associate manager, stock associate, store leader, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: Working on the sales floor, you will engage with customers while they are choosing the best products for themselves at the Kate Spade store.
Associate Manager: You will be helping the Store Manager in their duties. In the absence of the Store Manager, it will be your duty to handle the store operations.
Stock Associate: You will ‘hands-on’ with the Kate Spade products and be responsible for the smooth running of the back of the house area. You will be a key contributor to store performance and the team dynamic. You will need a methodical approach to organizing products, a keen eye for detail, and great care when handling stock. Also, you will manage replenishment, administer deliveries and transfers as well as supporting the store team with customer requests.
Kate Spade Application Form PDF
Since Kate Spade doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web, you are advised to visit the official employment website of Kate Spade and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to