Jimmy Jazz is an American wholesaler corporation specialized in clothing and footwear for men, women and children. The company is more than 20 years old, it was established in 1998 by James Khezrie. The main office of Jimmy Jazz is located in Secaucus, New Jersey. The name of the company is derived from a song of The Clash, which was a 1970s rock band. The clients can find goods of premium brands such as Nike, Adidas, Jordan and Levi’s at Jimmy Jazz locations. Apart from the online store, there are more than 170 stores of the company, serving its clients around the country, 30 of which are being operated in the New York City metropolitan area.
Jimmy Jazz Jobs and Careers
Do you imagine how nice it is to say “I am working at Jimmy Jazz” if you are one of the fans of The Clash? The 70s were fast, but the trends are not over yet. You can help yourself get over the problems you had with unemployment with starting your career in Jimmy Jazz. It is not hard at all, the company is a young and dynamic one, just like you! Let the urban blood flow in your vessels and catch the wind. Apply for a job at Jimmy Jazz now and create a floating city life for yourself.
How do I apply for a job at Jimmy Jazz?
- Go to the career website of Jimmy Jazz.
- On this page, click on the “Visit Jimmy Jazz Career Site” button to proceed to the next page.
- You will see a search toolbar on the page. Use it to customize your search process. You can choose a job title, keyword, category and location.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs below on the page.
- On the list, choose one of the jobs that you find interesting for your future plans.
- Read further information written on the next page. Evaluate the conditions for yourself. If you think that this job is suitable for you, click on the “Apply for Job” button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to log in on the next page. You may also need to select language. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one by clicking on the “Create New Account” button.
- After creating a new account, you need to fill out the Jimmy Jazz online job application form by providing your personal information and upload your resume.
- You will then be ready to finalize your process by submitting your application to Jimmy Jazz.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, stock room lead, assistant sales manager, store sales manager, distribution associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will listen to customers’ needs and offer them extensive product knowledge. You should maintain high-quality customer service by greeting, selling, and servicing all customers.
Cashier: In addition to performing Sales Associate duties, you will perform duties regarding the POS system at the checkout area.
Stock Room Lead: You will be responsible for the upkeep and organization of the stockroom, and the accuracy of the stockroom row/bin scanner process. Your primary role will be overseeing shipment deliveries and maintaining replenishment of stock levels on the sales floor.
Jimmy Jazz Job Application Form PDF
Jimmy Jazz doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. For this reason, you are encouraged to visit the company career website and submit an online job application.