Jet’s Pizza is an American pizza restaurant chain. It is known for its square deep-dish Detroit-style pizza and the trademarked 8-corner pizza. The first restaurant was founded in 1978 in Detroit, Michigan. There are almost 350 Jet’s Pizza locations across 20 US states today. However, most of the Jet’s Pizza restaurants are located in Michigan. Chicken, breadsticks, salads, sandwiches and desserts are also served at Jet’s Pizza locations.
Jet’s Pizza Jobs and Careers
There are many crew member positions at Jet’s Pizza restaurants.
How do I apply for a job at Jet’s Pizza?
- Go to the career website of Jet’s Pizza.
- You will see buttons such as “JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEAM” and “VIEW CORPORATE JOBS”. If you are looking for an hourly restaurant job, click the “JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEAM” button.
- On the next page, you will see some tools that you can use when searching for jobs. Use them to view hourly job opportunities in a Jet’s Pizza restaurant near your home.
- Browse through the list. Then, click any job title from the list.
- Read the required skills and experience in addition to job responsibilities.
- Then click the “APPLY” button that is at the top right corner of the page.
- On the online application form provide your contact information, answer a few general questions, then review the info you provide on the form. When finished, submit it to Jet’s Pizza.
Jet’s Pizza Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Jet’s Pizza Hiring
South Lyon, MI
|4||Crew Member/Prep Team||
Farmington Hills, MI
|8||Pizza Delivery Driver||
Grand Rapids, MI
|18||Crew Member – Jets Pizza Smyrna||
|20||Jets Pizza Crew Member **DAYS/EVENINGS**||
West Bloomfield Township, MI
|21||Hiring ALL POSITIONS||
Grand Haven, MI
Spring Hill, TN
Work at Jet’s Pizza
In 1978, Jet’s Pizza founder Eugene Jetts Along with his brother John has opened the doors to Jetts Party Shoppe & Pizzeria. The pizza world would never be the same. They gave such importance to what they do, soon they opened new stores in many locations across the country. The company is now looking for more people who share the same pride and do their best. If you think this pizza chain is great, apply today and join the team!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-11:00pm
Jet’s Pizza Interview
Right after you submit an application, you will be invited to an interview by Jet’s Pizza. The interview takes a very short time, only lasting for 5 to 10 minutes. Your availability, work experience, restaurant experience, teamwork skills, hobbies, and career goals will be asked. Then, you will be hired on the spot or you will be called within a week, depending on the vacancies at the restaurant.