JetBlue Airways is the sixth-largest American airline company. The company was founded in 1998 and had its first flight in 2000. JetBlue carries passengers at a low cost. The company has 253 planes and has 1,000 flights to about 100 destinations every day. In addition to destination points in the United States, JetBlue transports passengers to other nearby countries such as Mexico and Caribbean countries. Currently, there are about 22,000 employees that are working at such a large airline company.
JetBlue Airways Jobs and Careers
The sixth-largest airline in the United States is looking for new members to join its ever-growing team. JetBlue Airways offers a wide range of jobs ranging from ground operations to customer support. The rewards of joining the JetBlue crew include a comprehensive benefits package that aims to make sure that the employees never have to worry about anything outside of work. Join JetBlue Airways today and start enjoying your career! Your career destination will surely be somewhere you want to be.
How do I apply for a job at JetBlue Airways?
- Go to the company’s official job application website.
- Select your location in the search bar, and choose the job position that you want to work in.
- The list of the desired jobs is listed below the page. Choose one of them.
- If you feel satisfied with the further information you read on that webpage, click the “Apply Now” button.
- To continue, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you have to create one of your own.
- Continue and finish your online application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always operating.
Job Positions: Inflight crewmember, airport operations personnel, ground operations personnel, consumer service coordinator, ground operations crew, engineer, facilities manager, payroll specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Inflight Crewmember: You will be doing the job of a flight attendant, which is greeting passengers, giving them safety instructions and serving them food&beverages. This is normally a long-term job, by which you will earn $40,000/year.
Airport Operations Personnel: You will assist the customers while boarding, by handling tickets and operating check-in processes. You will be earning $25,000/year.
Ground Operations Personnel: You will be delivering luggage to the plane and from the plane, by loading and unloading. You will earn between $12-19/hour.
Prerequisite: Being able to lift heavy weights is a key point.
- Customer Service Representative – $30,145 per year
- Reservation Agent – $12.21 per hour
- Customer Support Representative – $13.72 per hour
- Operations Associate – $31,502 per year
- Operations Agent – $12.57 per hour
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – $21.36 per hour
JetBlue Airways Job Application Form PDF
There is no online job application form of Jet Blue on the web. However, if you go to the official website of the company, you can make an online job application. Good luck!