Based in Greeley, Colorado, JBS USA is an American food processing company that operates in the United States. JBS USA operates as a subsidiary under JBS S.A. JBS USA is the greatest meat supplier in the world with more than 150 plants in over 15 countries. It is estimated that, as of now, there are more than 78,000 JBS USA employees operating actively. The main operation centers of JBS USA are in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and some other European countries.
How do I apply for a job at JBS USA?
- Go to the career website of JBS.
- On that page, click on the drop-down list that says “Select a Company.” After that, you need to select JBS USA Food Company to search for available positions from JBS USA. After doing that, click on the “SEARCH” button. You can narrow down your search by selecting your location and department.
- After narrowing down the available positions, click on a job offer with a relevant title.
- A new page will open. On the new page, you can read and gather more information pertaining to the job. Read carefully your duties and responsibilities, the summary of the job, and the requirements of the job.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the page.
- To apply for this position, you are required to enter the essential details about yourself that have been asked by JBS USA.
JBS USA Job Vacancies & Opportunities
There is a large diversity of different job positions at JBS locations, both for skilled and inexperienced job seekers. Among the most popular job positions at JBS are sales representative, truck driver, assistant plant controller, livestock technician, maintenance supply clerk, animal caretaker, warehouse attendant, security guard, scale operator, hourly production worker, maintenance worker, feed mill technician, farm operator, refrigeration worker, inventory control clerk, groundskeeper, grill cook, transload operator, controls technician, packaging specialist, utility operator, day shipper, harvest production worker, cooker operator, and meat wrapper. These jobs are generally open to applicants without advanced skills and/or experience. You will learn how to perform your duties in excellence after the training provided to you by the company after you get hired. Apart from these jobs, there are various facility management and office job opportunities at JBS locations across the United States.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Warehouse Mechanic: Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping and receiving. In addition, you will issue materials out to respective departments, weigh and count items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards, and organize stocks and maintain inventory quality standards high for audits. You should inspect goods for defects and damages prior to shipment or reception. Moreover, you will pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner under FIFO guidelines and SOP. You should move pallets by hand, hand truck, electric pallet jack, or manual pallet jack, operating the power material handling equipment safely.
JBS USA Job Application Form PDF
JBS USA doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who would like to apply in person. We thus recommend that you apply for a job at JBS USA by going to the company’s own career website.