Jay Jays is an Australia-based clothing store chain. It operates mainly in Australia and New Zealand. Aside from clothing, Jay Jays also offer accessories at its stores. The main focus of this company is aimed at clothing for young people.Jay Jays work under a parent company named Just Group. In Australia and New Zealand, there are more than 200 Jay Jays stores. Jay Jays has currently more than 5,500 employees operating in Australia and New Zealand.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Jay Jays provided on the internet. You can easily apply for a job at Jay Jays online on the company’s official career website.
- Go to the career website of Jay Jays.
- On that page, click on the “CURRENT JOB VACANCIES” button.
- There, you can see the list of available jobs and opportunities for you. You can also customize and filter the available job offers for you by entering keywords or ticking on the relevant categories. For example, you can tick “Jay Jays” in the Brand section under the Refine Search title on the right side of the page.
- After narrowing down the job list, you will see job openings at Jay Jays stores. Browse through the list and click on a job offer that is relevant to you.
- On that page, read the description, requirements, qualifications, opportunities, and other information about the job.
- If everything looks good for you, click on the “Apply now” button.
- To start off your application, you must enter your e-mail address on the new blank page.
Jay Jays is one of the leading fashion retailers in Australia. With that being said, Jay Jays provides a number of jobs alongside career opportunities for job seekers in Australia and New Zealand who seek employment. Jay Jays also hires a lot of inexperienced job seekers who do not have any former working background in the clothing business.
For job seekers without any working experience, Jay Jays provides a lot of basic and entry-level hiring positions that they can apply to and be hired. The most common basic and entry-level hiring position Jay Jays offers is the sales assistant position which requires no former working experience or any specific educational background.
As a sales assistant at Jay Jays, your duties will consist of representing Jay Jays, processing the store sales, actively helping and communicating with the customers, merchandising, and doing other types of general store duties. For example, you will be responsible for cash handling and processing sales, assisting with stock management and setting up visual merchandising, and following loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss. You will also support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising. After you get hired, there will be in-store training for you. You should also expect to take part in regular store meetings during your course of employment at Jay Jays.
Leave a Reply