Jack’s Hamburgers is an American fast-food restaurant chain that is operating in the southeastern United States. The first restaurant was opened in 1960 in Homewood, Alabama. There are almost 150 Jack’s restaurants in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia today. Made-from-scratch biscuits, hand-breaded chicken and hand-scooped shakes are served in Jack’s restaurants that have a Southern atmosphere.
Although operating in only a few states, Jack’s has a major influence on the states in which it is operating. The most important thing for the company is more than just money: According to the company, most importantly is the growth of the Jack’s family across the South, employees and guests alike. The employees and guests are the true heart of what makes Jack’s successful.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Jack’s.
- Click either the “TEAM MEMBER APPLICATION” button or “MANAGEMENT APPLICATION”.
- You will see the list of job openings. You can filter jobs by using the search toolbar above the job list.
- Click “APPLY” when you encounter a promising job opening on the list.
- A new page, which is the job description web page, will open. Read the job description entirely.
- Then click the blue “APPLY NOW” button.
- To continue, you should log-in or create a new talentReef account. You can do this easily in 2 minutes. Then you can successfully make your online job application at Jack’s.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Wednesday 7:30am-10:00pm, Thursday-Saturday 7:30am-11:00pm
Job Positions: Team member, management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will prepare and assemble food products for sale to the public, collect cash, debit and/or credit payments and delivering orders. You should also maintain sanitation. You will cook food products using grills, ovens, fryers, steamers and hot plates. You should ensure customers receive a quality finished product in a fast, efficient manner and a clean environment. You should also maintain your pleasant appearance while working.
Management: You will manage the unit as described in the Operations and Policy Manuals through the direction and supervision of personnel. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, costs, training the team members, and perform essential functions of subordinates.
Prerequisite: GED or equivalent.
Jack’s Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to