J. B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. is an American carriage and shipment firm. The main office of the company is in Lowell, Arkansas. The company is mainly specialized in intermodal shipment, contract services, logistics and trucking. J. B. Hunt was established by Johnelle Hunt and Johnnie Bryan Hunt in 1961. The company grew substantially after cooperating with railway companies such as Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway. Today the company operates in the United States, Canada and Mexico. J. B. Hunt owns more than 12,000 trucks and over 100,000 trailers. Today, there are more than 29,000 people working for the company.
J. B. Hunt Jobs
Hello there, if you are a driver and looking for a job, you are at the right place. We recommend you J. B. Hunt’s vacancies since the company’s number of employees is increasing every day. Agreeable hours and days to work combined with a perfect salary bring you the best opportunity of this year. Moreover, you will feel confident and competent while working for a company with 60 years of experience in the market. So, stop thinking and join J. B. Hunt for your good.
How do I apply for a job at J. B. Hunt?
- Go to the career website of J. B. Hunt.
- Move your mouse onto “Search Jobs” at the top left side of the page and click either “Search Driving Jobs”, “Search Office Jobs”, “Search Maintenance Jobs”, or “Search Installation Specialist Jobs”.
- After you click, a new page will open. Enter your ZIP code and click “Search” to see the list of job openings.
- On the list, when you find an opening in which you are interested, click the “Tell Me More” button.
- Read the job description. Click the “Pre-Qualify” button if you want to apply for the job.
- Fill out the online job application form of J. B. Hunt by providing your personal information and driving information. Then click “Submit” at the bottom of the page to submit your application to the company.
J. B. Hunt Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Local truck driver, semi-local truck driver, regional truck driver, and over-the-road truck driver are among the most popular driver job positions at J. B. Hunt. In addition, there are maintenance, installation, and office jobs at J. B. Hunt as well.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Local Truck Driver: You will drive trucks within the assigned area and deliver items to customers. You should be a CDL-A dedicated driver. To apply for a driver position at J. B. Hunt, you should be at least 21 years old.
J. B. Hunt Job Application Form PDF
J. B. Hunt doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for in-person job applicants. Visit the company’s career website to apply for a job online.