Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks is an American fast-casual restaurant chain. The first restaurant was opened in 1982 in Southern California. Today, there are over 50 Islands locations in California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii. The restaurants have a tropical theme that aims to make the guests feel relaxed. The most common menu items at the restaurants are burgers, fries, tacos, chicken sandwiches and entree salads.
Cook, host, busser, dishwasher, server, restaurant manager.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks.
- Click “VIEW ALL OPENINGS”.
- On a new page, you will see job openings at all restaurant locations. You can filter jobs by company location, job category, and schedule.
- Click the title of a job that you see on the job listings.
- Read the job details and description on the new page. Click “Apply now”.
- To continue, you need to create an account to apply or save for later.
- After you create an account, you should fill out the online job application form and submit it to Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks.
Islands restaurants create a fresh, soothing atmosphere that attracts the attention of California, Arizona and Nevada residents. If you are one of them, find your nearest Islands restaurant and search for current job openings. Once you start working at an Islands restaurant, you will feel more relaxed, both psychologically and financially.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Cook: You will work either as a line cook or prep cook. You will be responsible for preparing food orders for guests. You should operate the equipment safely and maintain a clean kitchen.
Prerequisite: Valid food handler’s card.
Dishwasher: You will be providing clean and sanitized plates, glassware, and other kitchenware for employees and guests. You will keep the dish area clean and organized.
Restaurant Manager: The restaurant’s success will mostly depend on you. You will be responsible for the daily operations at the restaurant. You will supervise the employee team and aim to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction. You will hire new team members and train them when needed.
Prerequisite: 2 years of full-service restaurant management experience.