Founded in Austin, Minnesota, in the year 1891, Hormel Foods is an American company that primarily specializes in selling and packaging meat products such as lamb, ham, sausage, pork, chicken, beef, and many others. Hormel Foods is a worldwide country, serving in roundabouts of 80 countries all over the world with prominent brands such as Applegate, Columbus Craft Meals, Dinty Moore, Jennie-O, and Skippy. As of the year 2019, it was estimated that more than 20,000 employees were working for the Hormel Foods Corporation.
Hormel Foods Jobs and Careers
There are plenty of job opportunities at Hormel Foods for job seekers with diverse backgrounds. Popular jobs at Hormel Foods include positions such as farm sanitation support, machine operator, egg picker, shuttle driver live haul, hatchery worker, first process transfer worker, live haul mechanic, multi-craft mechanic, production worker, line mechanic, intervention technician, refrigeration/boiler operator, controls technician, production laborer, truck driver, industrial maintenance, sanitation worker, night maintenance, packaging operator, farm worker, livestock receiver, forklift operator, and many more. In addition to the mentioned jobs, there are office job opportunities at various Hormel Foods locations across the US.
How do I apply for a job at Hormel Foods?
- Go to the career website of Hormel Foods.
- Click on the button that says “VIEW ALL JOBS.”
- There, you can see the list of available jobs offered by Hormel Foods. If you are looking for a specific position or want to narrow down your job search, you can type in relevant keywords and select your location to facilitate your search.
- After narrowing down the job list, select a job offer.
- On the next page, you can read and gather more information about the job: what will be your responsibilities, what are the requirements, what are the working conditions, and what will be your opportunities.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To begin your application, you are required to enter your e-mail address.
Hormel Foods Job Application Form PDF
Hormel Foods doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for candidates who would like to apply in person. Therefore, we recommend that you submit an online application for a job via the career website of Hormel Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Production Worker: You will work in the processing plant. You will work on production lines. You will package, label, and box turkey products repetitively throughout your shifts. Safety is a top priority, so you should help maintain a safe working environment for all employees by following all safety rules. You will be expected to help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced for the customers by following all good manufacturing practices. In addition to these duties, you will perform position-specific duties as assigned by your supervisor.