H-E-B is a famous Texan supermarket chain. It was founded more than 100 years ago, in 1905 in Kerrville, Texas. It operates both in Texas and in Northeastern Mexico. Today, there are 340 H-E-B locations in the United States and Mexico. An estimate of 100,000 employees are estimated to be working at H-E-B today. H-E-B was ranked the twentieth-largest American supermarket chain in 2014.
H-E-B grants you with such a chance to enjoy both life and career through its highly rewarding job conditions for determined and idealist employees and through constant communication with people. If you like to do a good service to the customers of H-E-B, the company now seeks for more employees.
How to Apply
On the official website of H-E-B, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website of H-E-B.
- Scroll down. Click “Digital”, “Stores”, “Corporate”, “Manufacturing, Warehousing & Transportation” or “University Grads & Summer Internships”.
- A new page will open. On the new page, you can choose job types.
- A new page will open which will show the list of job openings at H-E-B. Click on the job name, when you encounter an interesting job. You can then read the detailed job description.
- If you are satisfied with what you read, click “Apply Online”.
- You will need to login to continue. If you are new on the website, click the “New User – Create Login” button and create a new account.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: 6:00am – 12:00am
Job Positions: Cashier, food representative, night stocker, checker, bagger, loss prevention specialist, seafood manager, meat cutter, cake decorator, cooking coach specialist, floral specialist, deli specialist, cheese specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will collect the payments at the checkout desks. You need to talk in a friendly manner. You will earn $7.25-10/hour.
Food Representative: You will prepare the food that is sold in the H-E-B stores.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.
Night Stocker: You will be responsible for the ability of the store to supply sufficient products on a regular basis. You will usually work at night. You will earn at least $12/hour.
Prerequisite: Previous experience as a stocker. You will be trained by the company once you are accepted.
H-E-B Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of H-E-B is currently not present on the internet. Still, you can visit the official website of H-E-B and make an online job application. As you make your online job application make sure that you provide your personal information, employment history, education level and references as clear as possible. The more professionally you fill out the form, the more likely you will get hired by the company. Best of luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to