H-E-B is a famous Texan supermarket chain. It was founded more than 100 years ago, in 1905 in Kerrville, Texas. It operates both in Texas and in Northeastern Mexico. Today, there are 340 locations in the U.S. and Mexico. An estimate of 100,000 employees are thought to be working at the H-E-B supermarkets. H-E-B was ranked the twentieth largest American supermarket chain in 2014.
H-E-B grants you with such a chance to enjoy both life and career through its highly rewarding job conditions for determined and idealist employees and through constant communication with people. If you like to do a good service to the customers of H-E-B, the company now seeks for more employees.
How to Apply
In order to start working in a H-E-B store in Texas, all you need is to visit the official job application website by clicking here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Apply Now” on the top right of the page.
- In the newly opened page, you can choose location by selecting the boxes that belong to state names.
- You can also search by keywords by typing in the search bar.
- Click on the job name, when you encounter an interesting job. You can read the detailed job description.
- If you are satisfied, click on “Apply”.
- If you don’t have a H-E-B account, open one for free. Then, you can proceed your application from where you left.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: 6:00am – 12:00am
Job Positions: Cashier, food representative, night stocker.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will collect the payments at the checkout desks. You need to talk in a friendly manner. You will earn $7.25-10/hour.
Food Representative: You will prepare the food that are sold in the H-E-B stores.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.
Night Stocker: You will be responsible for the ability of the store to supply sufficient products on a regular basis. You will usually work at night. You will earn at least $12/hour.
Prerequisite: Previous experience as stocker. You will be trained by the company once you are accepted.
H-E-B Application Form PDF
It is unavailable. Still, you can visit the official website of H-E-B and make an online job application.