H-E-B is a famous Texan supermarket chain. It was founded more than 100 years ago, in 1905 in Kerrville, Texas. It operates both in Texas and in Northeastern Mexico. Today, there are 340 H-E-B locations in the United States and Mexico. An estimate of 100,000 employees are estimated to be working at H-E-B today. H-E-B was ranked the twentieth-largest American supermarket chain in 2014.
H-E-B grants you with such a chance to enjoy both life and career through its highly rewarding job conditions for determined and idealist employees and through constant communication with people. If you like to do a good service to the customers of H-E-B, the company now seeks for more employees.
How to Apply
On the official website of H-E-B, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website of H-E-B.
- Click on “Apply Now” on the top right of the page.
- In the newly opened page, you can choose location by selecting the boxes that belong to state names.
- You can also search by keywords by typing in the search bar.
- Click on the job name, when you encounter an interesting job. You can read the detailed job description.
- If you are satisfied, click on “Apply”.
- If you don’t have an H-E-B account, open one for free. Then, you can proceed with your application from where you left.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: 6:00am – 12:00am
Job Positions: Cashier, food representative, night stocker, checker, bagger, loss prevention specialist, seafood manager, meat cutter, cake decorator, cooking coach specialist, floral specialist, deli specialist, cheese specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will collect the payments at the checkout desks. You need to talk in a friendly manner. You will earn $7.25-10/hour.
Food Representative: You will prepare the food that is sold in the H-E-B stores.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.
Night Stocker: You will be responsible for the ability of the store to supply sufficient products on a regular basis. You will usually work at night. You will earn at least $12/hour.
Prerequisite: Previous experience as a stocker. You will be trained by the company once you are accepted.
H-E-B Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of H-E-B is currently not present on the internet. Still, you can visit the official website of H-E-B and make an online job application.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to