Gucci is an Italian brand of luxury fashion items. The company was founded in 1921 in Florence, Tuscany, Italy by Guccio Gucci. Today, there are over 500 Gucci stores in several countries in the world. Gucci is the only luxury brand that has so many stores across the world. Almost 50 of these Gucci stores are located in the United States. About 17,000 employees are working in Gucci stores today.
Job Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of Gucci is unavailable on the web. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official employment website of Gucci and apply online for a job position at Gucci.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Connection coordinator, lead client advisor, store director, associate store manager, security specialist, experience leader, department manager, client advisor, customer hub team manager, production coordinator, expeditor, stock supervisor, visual merchandiser, inventory planner.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Gucci.
- Click on the “Search for Career” button to see the job list.
- On the following page, you will see a list of open job positions. You can see the location and the post date of the job positions.
- Click on one of the jobs that you find interesting and you think that it is suitable for your wants.
- Read the detailed information about the job position. You can find any information such as responsibilities, locations, job type, schedule and organization.
- If you want to continue your job application, you should click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- To finish your quick apply, you have to upload the application documents and click on the “Next” button.
- After filling your document and uploading your files, you need to finalize your application by reading the last important information about the application steps.
- Finalize your application by clicking lastly on the “Apply” button at the right bottom of the page.
Established in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s driving extravagance design brands, with famous notoriety for inventiveness, development and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci enables its representatives to satisfy their latent capacity and innovativeness by encouraging their aptitudes and execution in the most inventive and economical way. Gucci continuously pushes further boundaries whilst being respectful of roots and tradition, as well as inspired by strong values. Gucci wants to see new qualified employees with them while they are achieving this success.
Job Positions & Salaries
Client Advisor: You will be responsible for providing the customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of Gucci.
Security Specialist: Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the safety of all store associates and clients, and to assist store personnel with any disruptions or safety-related issues. You will provide a presence at the entrance of the store through courteous and professional interaction with clients.
Associate Store Manager: You will work with the Store Director to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives, while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.