Greco Pizza Restaurant is a Canada-based franchise restaurant chain that operates in the Eastern regions of Canada. Greco Pizza’s first restaurant was opened in Moncton, New Brunswick in the year 1977. As an estimated number, there are more than 100 stores located throughout the Eastern part of Canada. According to Greco Pizza, they are the biggest pizza chain in Atlantic Canada. Greco Pizza offers its customers pizzas, also with a gluten-free option regarding pizzas if required, donairs, salads, garlic fingers, and drinks.
Job Application Form PDF
Greco Pizza doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You can easily submit an online job application to Greco Pizza via the company career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Greco Pizza.
- You will see the online job application form of the restaurant chain.
- If you want to apply online, you are required to fill in the essential details about yourself on the online job application form. You can also choose where would you like to work, what kind of employment are you seeking, and your availability on their website.
- Lastly, if you have any more information to add about yourself, be sure to fill in the last blank text page.
- If you filled in everything, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
You may download a copy of the printable job application form of Greco Pizza either on the career website or on this web page. You can submit this application form to the nearest Greco Pizza restaurant if you prefer to apply in person.
- Pizza cook
- Food service associate
- Fast food attendant
- Restaurant manager
Job Positions & Salaries
Pizza Cook: You will make pizzas in the kitchen according to the company recipes and guidelines. You will be required to make a relatively high volume of pizzas during busy periods throughout the day. You should strictly adhere to sanitation and food safety standards within the kitchen.