Greco Pizza Restaurant is a Canada-based franchise restaurant chain that operates in the Eastern regions of Canada. Greco Pizza’s first restaurant was opened in Moncton, New Brunswick in the year 1977. As an estimated number, there are more than 100 stores are located throughout the Eastern part of Canada. According to Greco Pizza, they are the biggest pizza chain in Atlantic Canada. Greco Pizza offers its customers pizzas, also with a gluten-free option regarding pizzas if required, donairs, salads, garlic fingers, and drinks.
Greco Pizza Jobs and Careers
Popular entry-level restaurant jobs at Greco Pizza are the pizza cook, food service associate, and fast food attendant positions. There are restaurant manager positions at Greco Pizza restaurants as well, although they are open only to the most qualified job candidates.
How do I apply for a job at Greco Pizza?
- Go to the career website of Greco Pizza.
- You will see the online job application form of the restaurant chain.
- If you want to apply online, you are required to fill in the essential details about yourself on the online job application form. You can also choose where would you like to work, what kind of employment are you seeking, and your availability on their website.
- Lastly, if you have any more information to add about yourself, be sure to fill in the last blank text page.
- If you filled in everything, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
You may download a copy of the printable job application form of Greco Pizza either on the career website or below on this web page. You can submit this application form to the nearest Greco Pizza restaurant if you prefer to apply in person.
Greco Pizza Job Application Form PDF
Greco Pizza doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You can easily submit an online job application to Greco Pizza via the company career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Pizza Cook: You will make pizzas in the kitchen according to the company recipes and guidelines. You will be required to make a relatively high volume of pizzas during busy periods throughout the day. You should strictly adhere to sanitation and food safety standards within the kitchen.