The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is an American multinational company that is a tire manufacturer. Today, Goodyear provides service worldwide with its 64,000 employees. It is one of the world’s greatest tire manufacturers alongside Bridgestone, Michelin and Continental. In the United States, there are as many as 580 Goodyear tire and automobile service centers.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to Goodyear’s printable job application form. Click the link to open the form, then print it. Fill it out by yourself and submit it to your local Goodyear store for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to Goodyear’s official career website.
- You can search for jobs by keyword or location. Enter keywords and/or location and click “Search Jobs”.
- You will see the job listings. Click on an appealing job position to read further information about the job.
- On the same page, at the top right corner, you can find the “Apply now” button that will help you start an online job application for that job position.
- After you create an applicant account on Goodyear’s website, you will be allowed to proceed to the online job application form page.
Job positions that are applied for commonly at Goodyear are:
- Automotive Technician
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Automotive Guest Advisor
- Commercial Sales Representative
- Specification Control Support Specialists
- Raw Material Planner
- Intercompany Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Passenger Tire Technician
- Materials Scientist
- General Maintenance Technician
Customer Service Representative
The customer service representatives at Goodyear will take care of the customers of the company. Besides greeting the customers at their stores, you will also answer phone calls and reply to mail. It is important to keep up with the recent products of the company as well as its competitors.
You need to assure customer satisfaction levels by recommending them the right products and services. Thus, you need to be a good listener to analyze the needs of your customers. Candidates will be provided with training before they start working for the company for everything they may need to know.
Seize the opportunity of working at the greatest American tire manufacturer! By working at Goodyear, you will take advantage of the huge experience of the company in the tire business. Being a century-old company, Goodyear delivers its vast knowledge of the business to its employees, just resulting in better customer service. You will love working at Goodyear if you are into automobile stuff.