Giant Tiger is a discount chain that is operating in Canada. There are 250 Giant Tiger stores in almost all Canadian provinces today. About 8,000 employees are working at these Giant Tiger stores. Giant Tiger is one of the main competitors of Dollarama.
Job Application Form PDF
Giant Tiger offers no printable job application form on the web. An online job application can be submitted on the official company career website of Giant Tiger.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
Instead of spending a lot of time applying in person, you can easily submit an online application for a job at Giant Tiger by following these steps:
- Go to the official career website of Giant Tiger.
- In the box on the left side of the page, under the CAREERS title, there are three job categories: Stores, Home Office, and Distribution & Transportation. Click one of those links depending on where you want to work at.
- Then click the “SEARCH CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES” button in the middle of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new website, on which you can search and see all jobs at Giant Tiger.
- You can also filter jobs by province, business area, city, location, and department by using the panel on the left side of that new web page.
- Click the job title of a job that is on the list of jobs.
- Read the job highlights, job requirements, job schedule, and physical demands of the position.
- Click “Apply” if you like the job.
- A pop-up will open on the same page. You can choose the method of application there.
- Continue and submit a filled-out online job application form to Giant Tiger.
The common aspect of the entry-level positions at Giant Tiger is that no specific qualifications are required to apply for them. The most popular entry-level job positions at Giant Tiger stores are:
- Grocery associate
- Softgoods associate
- Hardgoods associate
You will ensure a high level of customer service at the checkout. You should accurately record customer transactions in the electronic cash register.
Grocery Associate / Softgoods Associate / Hardgoods Associate
You will follow up on hot-selling items and complete markdowns and SKU changes when needed. You will maintain planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards. Also, you will perform cycle counts as required. In these job positions, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the presentation of the products and build eye-attractive displays for the customers.