GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is an American auto insurance company and it is one of the most well-branded firms in the United States. Among the product lines GEICO covers are private passenger auto insurance; ATV, RV, motorcycle and boat insurance; homeowners’, renters’ mobile home, condo and co-op insurance; life insurance; flood insurance; overseas insurance and etc. GEICO proves coverage for over 27 million vehicles and services to more than 16 million policyholders. The company is famous for its creative and humorous advertisements and its mascot Gecko is known and loved throughout the country.
Experienced auto damage adjuster, auto damage trainee, auto damage evaluator, customer service representative, marketing research analyst, software engineer, cost accountant, training evaluation analyst, marketing planner, DevOps engineer, IT financial system analyst, document specialist, and many more.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of GEICO on the internet, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of GEICO and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Visit the official career website of GEICO.
- Pick a position according to your preference. You can also enter keywords and locations to make your search easier.
- When you pick a position, you will be redirected to a page that contains information and required qualifications regarding the job. Click ‘Apply for Job’ if this job suits you.
- You will need an active e-mail address and phone number.
- Create an account and accept the privacy agreement after reading it.
- You will be asked to submit your resume. You can upload data from LinkedIn or Indeed, upload a resume from your device or fill out your profile manually.
- If you pick the last option, fill out the form and press ‘Submit’.
The second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States is looking for new people to work with! GEICO promises its employees a thriving career no matter which path they take. In GEICO, treating associates with the utmost support and respect is a principle. Through this principle, GEICO creates a healthy working environment and a warm, inviting culture. Join the GEICO family for a flourishing career in a respectable company that you can trust.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Associate: You will learn insurance inside and out through paid training and the continuous support of your team and supervisor at GEICO. You will show the customers the value and security that comes with being insured by GEICO.
Auto Damage Adjuster: You will inspect and assess vehicle damage ranging from minor fender-benders to extensive damage caused by major accidents, hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters. You will estimate the cost of vehicle repairs, negotiate equitable settlements and issue payments. You will work in collaboration with other Adjusters and supervisors.