Fruit of the Loom is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear and sports equipment. The origin of the Fruit of the Loom company dates back to 1851 and was founded in Rhode Island. The company’s world headquarters is in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The company employs more than 32,400 people worldwide and owns several other brands such as Curvation, Exquisite Form, Vanity Fair, Vassarette Russell Athletic, and Spalding.
Job Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of Fruit of the Loom is not present on the internet. It is recommended that you visit Fruit of the Loom’s official career website and apply online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Fruit of the Loom.
- You will see the list of all job openings at Fruit of the Loom on the page.
- Click the “View/Apply” link corresponding to a job position on the list to read details about that job.
- Read the description / job summary, responsibilities / duties, required qualifications, and other details about the job. Then click “Apply Now” if you are sure that this job is what you are searching for.
- Enter your email address and click “Continue”.
- Then, you will have to create a profile on the website of Fruit of the Loom.
- After you do it, you should log in. Then, finally, you will be provided with the online job application form. You should fill it out and submit it to Fruit of the Loom.
- Store associate
- Customer service representative
The sales associate position at Fruit of the Loom is a great opportunity to start your career. You do not need any degrees or prior experience to get this job. However, you need to be fit since you will spend most of your shift on your feet. Additionally, you may have to lift, push, and pull products up to 50 lbs.
Your main duty is to provide excellent customer service to customers and drive sales. You will be contributing to the overall sales quota of the store you are going to work for. Having information about the products and promotions is also important because they may have to inform the customers to drive more sales.
Fruit of the Loom is one of the oldest brands in the world. Fruit of the Loom is a global underwear and casual wear business, employing more than 28,000 people worldwide. Its colorful T-shirts and underwear are known by consumers in all corners of the globe. Staying true to its roots makes the collections authentic, timeless and unmistakably Fruit of the Loom. Apply for a job at this company today and access limitless opportunities.
After you submit an application for a job, you will receive a phone call and a short interview will be held. You will be asked general questions such as why you want to work at Fruit of the Loom. Sometimes, the hiring process is quick but sometimes applicants have to wait a couple of months before starting to work.