Frito Lay is an American company that is a subsidiary brand of PepsiCo. Frito Lay produces potato chips, corn chips, and all other snack foods for their customers all around the world. C.E. Doolin founded The Frito Company in San Antonio, Texas in 1932. Then, The Frito Company and H.W. Lay & Company decided to merge their businesses in 1961, and the Frito-Lay Inc. brand emerged. The headquarters of Frito Lay is located in Plano, Texas. Frito Lay currently has 29 different snack brands. The company has more than 150 distribution centers in the US and foreign countries combined, with around 55,000 hard-working employees.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Frito Lay on the internet. Therefore, you are encouraged to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Frito Lay’s official career website.
- You can search for specific jobs by selecting a job category from the menu, writing any keywords and zip code, and selecting a radius. Click “Search”.
- You will be provided with the list of job openings at Frito Lay.
- When you encounter an opportunity in which you may be interested, stop and click the “APPLY NOW” button corresponding to that job.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- If you decide that the job you just read about is a perfect fit for your current situation, click “APPLY NOW”.
- There are four remaining steps: first, create an account on Frito Lay’s website, then upload your resume, provide your personal info, and finally fill in the questionnaire. Then you will be able to submit the online application to Frito Lay.
- Packaging machine operator
- Warehouse/material handler
- Sales warehouser
- Delivery specialist
- Route sales representative
- Processing operator
- Stockroom associate
- Precision specialist
- Universal packaging technician
- Carton handler
- Sales utility representative
- Operations technician
- Maintenance mechanic
- Fleet technician
- General utility technician
- Reset specialist
If you would like to work in a job that requires physical activity, then the warehouser position at Frito Lay may be a good position for you. You are going to be responsible for loading and unloading the individual cases and pallets from the trailers. In addition to this, you will be using the required technologies to pick the right cases.
Candidates must be able to lift, push, and pull boxes up to 50 pounds. Moreover, you also need to be available for weekend and holiday shifts. Depending on the operational needs, your supervisor may assign you different tasks during your shift as well.
In the beginning, C.E. Doolin just started a humble chips business in the small and naive town of San Antonio. He took this job very seriously to make his customers happy. He learned the recipe from the former manufacturer of the chips to make it at home for his mother. The key to this success story is to always hold on to your dreams. If you are looking for a job in a big and well-known company, this job will appear as one of the best jobs in your work history!