Foodtown Jobs and Careers
Foodtown is a famous supermarket cooperative that is operating in the United States. Different job positions are available at Foodtown, as mentioned below in the text on this page. Among all the job positions, if you apply to the right one, you can more likely have a successful career, since you will do your work with joy as an employee of the Foodtown supermarket chain. Foodtown is a successful supermarket chain with many stores and the key to being successful is to ensure that the employees are happy in the workplace.
- Department Clerk
- Deli Clerk
- Kitchen Clerk
- Deli Associate
- Grocery Clerk
- Seafood Clerk
- Food Service Clerk
- Bakery Clerk,
- Sandwich Maker
- Produce Clerk
- Management Jobs
Foodtown Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Foodtown on this web page. Click the link to open the document and print it. Fill out the form clearly and submit it to your desired Foodtown restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How do I apply for a job at Foodtown?
Here are the simple steps that you should do in order to make an online job application to Foodtown:
- Go to Foodtown’s official career website.
- Enter any keywords or location info in the search bars. Then click “Search For Jobs”.
- You will see the job openings at Foodtown stores that match your search criteria.
- Click a job title to read more about the position.
- Read the job description which is really short. Then click the red “Apply” button.
- You need to login if you want to continue.
Foodtown has expanded to about 70 stores in various locations in some Northeastern states.
|1||Bookkeeper Full Time/ Part Time||
|2||Bookkeeper Full Time/ Part Time||
|3||Bookkeeper Full Time/ Part Time||
Work at Foodtown
This is a good time to join this big supermarket cooperative as an employee. Since food is one of the most basic needs of humans, it is no wonder that a big and successful company such as Foodtown is busy every day. Since the Foodtown locations are constantly crowded and busy, it is a good opportunity to show your talent at working as a Cashier or Grocery Clerk at Foodtown. As a result, you may achieve higher positions in your future career.
Foodtown Employee Benefits
Foodtown offers some benefits and perks such as:
- medical insurance (covers health, dental and vision, and starts after 6 months of employment)
- a 10% employee discount on groceries, one week of vacation time (after 1 year of employment)
- a great workplace environment.
However, there is little or no sick leave for Foodtown employees. If you want to learn more information about benefits and eligibility, we recommend that you contact your local Foodtown store management.