Food Bazaar Supermarket is a regional supermarket chain that is operating in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Food Bazaar provides international & mainstream groceries and dairy/frozen items, and it has a full-service fish market within most of its stores and a custom-cutting meat department. Food Bazaar is placing emphasis on being multicultural and aims to serve a multinational target audience. Thus, Food Bazaar is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, age, etc. The founder of Food Bazaar opened the first store in 1988. Today, there are about 30 Food Bazaar stores in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Food Bazaar Job Application Form PDF
Below is the link to the printable job application form of Food Bazaar. You should fill out the form after printing it, then submit the form to the management of your local Food Bazaar store. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Food Bazaar How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Food Bazaar.
- To see the list of available jobs at a specific place, select the location you want to work in.
- After selecting your location, a job application form will appear on the screen. Fill in the details asked by Food Bazaar.
- After filling in the details you are asked for, click on the button that says “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
Food Bazaar Job Positions
- Seafood clerk
- Meat cutter
- Customer service associate
- Delivery person
- Service clerk
- Grocery associate
Leave a Reply