Finish Line, Inc. is an American retail shoe store chain. It focuses mostly on selling athletic shoes. The company was founded in 1976, and today, it has expanded to 670 locations. You can find most of the Finish Line stores in shopping malls. Over 10,000 employees are estimated to be working in these stores all over the U.S. Since last year, June 2018, Finish Line was acquired by JD Sports.
Finish Line Jobs
Who does not want to cross the finish line first? If you answer this question with the two words, such as “not me”, a job at Finish Line might be the best for you! It is very likely that you will hear the news about the best upcoming shoes, before anyone else does. The best part of the job is that you’ll have enough money to buy these fantastic shoes as well, by working in this company!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website.
- Click the “See All Jobs” button at the below of the page.
- Fill your desired job and click “Search” button.
- Down below the page, you will be provided with the results.
- Select of the the job offerings.
- If you feel satisfied with the detailed information of job offering, click “Apply Now” button.
- To proceed, you have to log in first. If you don’t have an account, create an account by clicking “Create Account”.
- Finish your application.
Finish Line Part Time Jobs
For most of the beginner jobs, you can find them easily without any prior experience. They pay around $8 to $12 in most of the locations. You must apply Finish Line job application online for any of them. These are suitable for college teens and first jobs.
Finish Line Jobs
In the business of selling athletic shoes, related apparel and accessories, Finish Line is based out of Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. In 2013, they generated a revenue of around 1.4 billion USD.
IN around 47 states, it operates close to 900 stores, of which around 400 are under Macy’s stores. It was founded by Cohen and Clapper. You can find the link to careers on their main site. It accepts Finish Line application for part-time roles round the year.
Finish Line Open Positions: Repair, Retail Expert, Asociate Merchant, Manager in Training Car Wash, Team Member, Car Wash, Retail Personnel.
Finish Line Team Member Description
As the Omni-Channel Associate Merchant, you will be a key member of the Nike/Finish Line Integrated Account Team, working closely with your cross-functional partners from merchandising, sales, planning, operations and brand.
Your role will be to ensure that weekly, monthly and seasonal product stories come to life and ultimately deliver a best-in-class consumer experience in stores and online.
With a strong understanding of the consumer and the business, you will facilitate the execution of curated, productive, profitable and digitally connected assortments.
Finish Line Team Member Requirements
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in footwear or apparel merchandising, product creation, and/or retail, in a vertical, digital, or wholesale environment
- Digital Experience Preferred
- Understanding of retail, digital and profit based metrics
- Energetic, creative thinker with a strong ability to lead and influence teammates.
Finish Line Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Finish Line print job application form is unfortunately not available.
The same account can be used to apply to multiple jobs, tracking those sent applications, finding personalized job recommendations and more. You may not find any Finish Line job application PDF for offline proposals since they are not used anymore.