Finish Line, Inc. is an American retail shoe store chain. It focuses mostly on selling athletic shoes. The company was founded in 1976, and today, it has expanded to 670 locations in 47 US states. You can find most of the Finish Line stores in shopping malls. Over 10,000 employees are estimated to be working in these stores all over the U.S. Since last year, June 2018, Finish Line was acquired by JD Sports.
Job Application Form PDF
Finish Line has no printable job application form, which you can submit to a Finish Line location. Instead, go to the official website, and make an online application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Finish Line.
- Under the title “JOIN OUR TEAM”, click “Finish Line Stores” to see relevant job openings.
- This will redirect to a new website, on which you can see the job listings.
- By using the panel on the left side of the page that is titled “Current Search”, you can filter jobs by state, location, and time type.
- While browsing through the list of jobs, you can click on any job title to read more about it.
- On the new page that opens after you click a job title, read sample responsibilities and physical demands regarding that job.
- Click “Apply” if you liked the job.
- You can apply online for the job manually or you can automatically fill out the application form with your resume.
- After making sure all information has been provided on the application form, all you need to do is to submit the form to Finish Line through that website.
- Store associate
- Stock associate
- Stock lead
- Customer care representative
- Store management
As a store associate at Finish Line, you are going to work in the stores and greet the guests of the company. Your main responsibility will be to increase sales by informing the customers, providing them with excellent service, and recommending new products to them. In addition to this, you will have to inform them about the recent and future sales, deals, and promotions, in which they may be interested.
It is important to have knowledge of the products offered by the company. In this way, you can provide better recommendations and drive more sales. Besides taking care of the customers, you may also perform cashiering, keeping the store and stockroom clean and tidy.
Who does not want to cross the finish line first? If you answer this question with the two words, such as “not me”, a job at Finish Line might be the best for you! It is very likely that you will hear the news about the best upcoming shoes before anyone else does. The best part of the job is that you’ll have enough money to buy these fantastic shoes as well, by working in this company!
We assure you that you are going to love the interview process at Finish Line. It is pretty simple and takes place in a friendly environment. There will be just one interview, which will be held in person. In general, it will be held in the store you are going to work, and the store manager will be the interviewer.
They usually ask basic interview questions such as why you want to work for their company, can you tell a bit about yourself, and so on. In other words, if you can just relax and not get over-excited, you can easily get the job.
Finish Line is a loved company by its employees. There are some reasons behind this love such as the extensive benefits package the Finish Line offers to its employees. Finish Line benefits include medical, dental & vision coverage, 401k plan, flexible spending, education reimbursement, a wellness incentive program, paid parental leave, life insurance & disability, employee discount, virtual doctor visits, PT & paid holidays, on-site fitness center and group fitness classes for eligible employees. All employees can enjoy an employee discount while education reimbursement is provided to employees that have been working at Finish Line for at least one year.