Ferguson LLC is an American company that provides plumbing equipment. The main office of the company is in Newport News, Virginia. Ferguson wholesales plumbing supplies, heating and cooling equipment, kitchen and bathroom appliances and tools. The company was established in 1953 by Charles Ferguson, Ralph Lenz and Johnny Smither. They launched the first Ferguson stores in Colmar Manor, Maryland and Birmingham, Alabama. The company then had expanded into 11 states by 1982 and started to grow rapidly. After that point, it was sold to another company called Wolseley. In 2017, Wolseley was renamed “Ferguson”. Today there are more than 27,000 employees working for the Ferguson company at the company’s over 1,400 stores in 50 states of the United States, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Ferguson is one of the biggest retailer companies of its kind in the US.
Ferguson Enterprises Jobs and Careers
Are you a salesperson and you feel like you can not use your skills properly? Do you think that you are not given the value that you deserve? Ferguson Enterprises wants to stop this and thus looks for new staff members. Join one of the largest companies of its kind today and enjoy your bright future. There is almost no competitor that can reach Ferguson’s success, and during your employment at this company, you will improve mentally, emotionally and economically. People’s qualifications here matter more than anything. If you agree, this is the time to show yourself and step up!
Ferguson was on the list of “Training Top 125” in 2017 and “Forbes America’s Best Large Employers” in 2018.
How do I apply for a job at Ferguson Enterprises?
- Go to the career website of Ferguson.
- Scroll down to find the “Career Paths” section. There, choose one of the following: Corporate careers, IT careers, Sales careers, and Warehouse & Driver careers. Click on the name that you choose.
- Suppose you choose Sales careers. You will be redirected to a new web page. Scroll down a bit. Click the “CAREER OPPORTUNITIES” link on the page.
- A new window will open. On the new window, you can search for jobs at Ferguson and filter them according to job category, job family, job type, region, etc.
- Browse through the job openings at Ferguson and click a job position that interests you to read more information about the job.
- Read the job description, responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits. Then, click on the “Apply” button to start the online job application process.
- You can autofill with a resume, apply manually, or use your last application (if you have any). Fill out the online job application form of Ferguson and submit it to the company online. You will be contacted by the company in a short time after you successfully submit an application.
Job Positions: Counter sales representative, showroom sales consultant, inside sales representative, outside sales representative, cabinet field service representative, product specialist, sales coordinator, store manager, warehouse associate, delivery driver, warehouse manager, fabrication technician, and more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Counter Sales Representative: You will take customer sales orders, pick and consolidate orders, stock the counter area, build relationships with the customers and associates, and perform light driving (pick-up truck) for deliveries. You should have local market knowledge and 1-3 years of counter experience in wholesale distribution.
Warehouse Associate: You will pull and prepare orders for shipment, receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material, and ensure the warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times. Pre-employment drug and background screening is required before you start a job as a Warehouse Associate at Ferguson.
Ferguson Enterprises Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that job seekers can use during they apply for a job at Ferguson. Since the hiring process can be held online, you can visit the company’s career website and apply for a job online.