Famous Footwear is a famous American retail store, that specializes in selling branded footwear. The company was founded in 1960 in Madison, Wisconsin. Today, it has over 1,100 locations all over the U.S. Famous Footwear has a good reputation among customers, because it sells products cheaper than the manufacturers’ suggested prices. Since 1980, Famous Footwear operates as a subsidy of the huge parent company Caleres.
Famous Footwear Jobs
Have you ever wondered why is this company called Famous Footwear? Famous, because this company is a group that gives free shipping to every member without a minimum and it honors the purchases with reward cash. The attitude towards its customers lies in the name of the brand. Now imagine how the company treats its employees. Join Famous Footwear today, and start feeling like you’re famous.
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of the company.
- On the following page, write down your keywords, and enter your location. Also, on the right of the page, there is a “Filter Results” section. Find “Brand” in that section, and choose “Famous Footwear”.
- You can also find results by filtering your desired country, city and category of desired jobs.
- When you filter details, you will be provided with the job offerings below.
- Click one of the most suited job offerings.
- Detailed information about the job position will be provided on a new web page. Read it carefully. If you feel satisfied with the information, click the “Apply Now” button. You can also click “Save Job” next to “Apply Now”, if you want to return to that job position later.
- If you click “Apply Now”, a new page will open. Then you have to log in or create a new account if you don’t have one. Then you can finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, specialist, store sales manager, assistant sales manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will sell shoes by assisting customers throughout the store. You need to be friendly and outgoing. You will present an attractive Famous Footwear store with all the new and high-quality products on the shelves. You will earn $8-10/hour.
Specialist: You will make unit plans and develop marketing strategies for Famous Footwear. You need to keep track of trends closely. You are expected to develop strategies related to the current trends.
Prerequisite: Bachelors’ degree in business and 3-5 years of retail planning experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Store Sales Manager: You will motivate and inspire the employee team in the store. You will hire and train employees to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Prerequisite: Bachelors’ degree and previous leadership experience.
Famous Footwear Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Famous Footwear on the internet. You need to go to the official website of the company and make an online application. As you make your online job application make sure that you provide your personal information, employment history, education level and references as clear as possible. The more professionally you fill out the form, the more likely you will get hired by the company. Best of luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to