Famous Footwear is a famous American retail store, that specializes on selling branded footwear. The company was founded in 1960 in Madison, Wisconsin. Today, it has over 1,100 locations all over the U.S. Famous Footwear has a good reputation among customers, because it sells products cheaper than the manufacturers’ suggested prices. Since 1980, Famous Footwear operates as a subsidy of the huge parent company Caleres.
Famous Footwear Jobs
Have you ever wondered why is this company called Famous Footwear? Famous, because this company is a group that gives free shipping to every member without a minimum and it honors the purchases with reward cash. In the name of famous, lies the attitude towards its customers. Now imagine how the company treats their employees. Join Famous Footwear today, and start feeling like you’re famous.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of the company.
- In the following page, write down your keywords, and enter your location.
- Click “Start Matching” button.
- To continue, you have to log in to LinkedIn page. If you don’t have an account, create your own account by clicking “Create Account” button.
- You can also find results by filtering your desired country, city and category of desired jobs.
- When you filter details, you will be provided with the job offerings below.
- Click one of the most suited job offerings.
- If you feel satisfied with the further information, click “Apply Now” button.
- You have to log in or create your own account if you don’t have one to continue, then finish your online application.
How to Apply For Famous Footwear Job?
For most of the parts, you need to find a job vacancy. Use the tools above and click on the listed jobs. Go through the entire job description. For newcomers, you shall be asked to create a new account or fill your Famous Footwear job application form online. Else, log in if you have an account.
It’s easy to make an online job application to Famous Footwear.
- Go to Famous Footwear’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of Famous Footwear’s web site.
- You can make “Famous Footwear job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow Famous Footwear’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
Famous Footwear Part Time Jobs
Most of the entry-level and beginner roles are apt for part-time jobs. These include assistant sales manager, sales associate, cashier and so on.
The pay for a typical assistant sales manager is around $10 to $18, and $13 on an average. It is an experienced management position. You must fill your Famous Footwear job application online for these.
Famous Footwear Jobs
Famous Footwear is your place for athletic and casual shoes for the whole family from hundreds of name brands. You’ll find styles for women, men and kids from brands like Nike, Converse, Vans, Sperry, Madden Girl, Skechers, ASICS and more! With over 1,000 stores nationwide and even more selection online at Famous.com, Famous Footwear is a leading family footwear destination for the famous brands you know and love.
Famous Footwear is part of Caleres Inc., a diverse portfolio of global footwear brands. Combined, these brands help make Caleres a company with both a legacy and a mission. Caleres’ legacy includes more than 130-years of craftsmanship, a passion for fit and a business savvy, with a mission to continue to inspire people to feel good…feet first.
Famous Footwear Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Specialist, Distribution Center Associate, Assistant Sales Manager, District Sales Manager.
Famous Footwear Team Member Description
At Famous Footwear, we believe our shoes empower us to take the next step toward becoming our best selves. We support our Associates in every step forward. When we are inspired to be our best, our potential is limitless. Make the next step in your retail management career with Famous Footwear.
Famous Footwear Team Member Requirements
- Inspires their sales team to sell lots of shoes to meet and exceed sales goals
- Implements and executes company plans and strategies
- Provides an in-store experience that supports our brand and exceeds customers’ expectations
- Hires the best people for our stores and develops, promotes and retains top talent
- Assures compliance, education and support of federal, state/provincial and local laws
Famous Footwear is a retail division of Caleres, a $2.6 billion footwear company with a diverse portfolio of global footwear brands, which fit people’s lives. We offer competitive pay, career advancement opportunities and a 30% shoe discount. Apply today!
Famous Footwear Job Application Form PDF/Printout
The same account is used to keep track of submitted applications, join the talent network, and get personalized job recommendations and more. Offline processes involving Famous Footwear job application PDF are not used anymore.
Famous Footwear print job application form is unfortunately not available.