Founded in 1913, Event Cinemas is an Australian-based movie exhibitor that operates in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. In Australia and New Zealand, Event Cinemas is the greatest movie exhibitor. Event Cinemas operates as a subsidiary under the parent company Event Hospitality and Entertainment. It is estimated that, as of now, there are more than 140 Event Cinemas locations throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. In addition to that, there are more than 5,000 Event Cinemas employees working actively in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Event Cinemas on the internet for job applicants who prefer to apply for a job in person. You can directly contact a manager in your local Event cinema, or you can easily submit an online application for a job on the career website of Event Cinemas.
- Go to the official company website of Event Cinemas.
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the page. You will see a small “Careers” link within the text at the bottom of the page. Click the link.
- You will be redirected to a new website. On the new website, you will see three categories, which are Cinema, Hotels, and Snow. Click “Cinema”.
- On the new page, click the light blue colored “Apply Now” button that is located near the top of the page.
- A new page will open again, on which you can see an online job application form. You should select one or more cinema locations, provide required personal details, attach a resume and cover letter, and select the position you would like to apply for. Then read the text titled Personal Information and Privacy. You should check “I Accept” to continue your application. Finally, click the “SUBMIT MY APPLICATION” button at the bottom of the page to send the application to the company.
The most popular entry-level job positions at Event Cinemas are the usher, ticket seller, and food & beverage crew positions. In addition, there are bartender, wait staff/runner, and cook positions for more experienced and dedicated candidates. Cinema management positions such as assistant manager, general manager, duty manager, and supervisor are also available at Event Cinemas for highly qualified applicants.
You will be the first person that customers interact with when they enter an Event location. Using the state-of-the-art ticketing software of Event Cinemas, you will be responsible for selling tickets, voucher, and movie products. You should also be able to keep the customers informed about all the latest marketing and promotional campaigns that are on offer at Event Cinemas.