Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an American car renting company. The company was founded by Jack Taylor in 1957, in St. Louis, Missouri. The headquarters of the company is located in Greater St. Louis. In the US, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the second-largest car renting corporation after Hertz. The company is present at over 9,000 locations and 419 different airport locations throughout the country. Enterprise Rent-A-Car is operating with over 100,000 employees at its locations throughout the world. The company is also offering used car sales, commercial fleet management, and commercial truck rental operations services.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Jobs and Careers
The idea of creating Enterprise Rent-A-Car comes from the mentality that customers need a replacement with their cars after the results of a theft, an accident, or a mechanical repair, or for short business trips or for their leisure trips. Since the very beginning, this company has expanded to different locations such as Canada, Spain, the UK, Ireland and Germany, has gained tens of thousands of customers, and made them happy by providing great services. If you are into having a life-time experience in a friendly working environment where you can learn more about the job and your life, Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers you an unmatched experience in the car renting industry!
How do I apply for a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
- Go to the official career website of Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Enter some keywords about the job position you desire and the location(s) you want to work, then click on the “Search” button.
- A new page will open, on which you will see all job openings at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- If you think one of the jobs on the list is interesting and suitable for you, click on the name of the job position.
- A new page will open again and you will see further information about the job description on the new page. Read it.
- If you want to continue your application, click to the “Apply Now” button above.
- You have to enter your e-mail address to proceed.
- You can build your applicant profile by connecting your LinkedIn account. If you don’t have one, provide your personal information and upload your resume.
- Click on the “Submit Profile” button to finalize your application.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides great opportunities for job candidates with sufficient training, knowledge and experience in the field. Common job positions at this company are car cleaner, building maintenance technician, driver, car detailer, vehicle service attendant, airport lot driver, airport car washer, service agent car detailer, and management trainee. Although these job positions don’t require a great number of qualifications, most of these job positions are not for job candidates without any qualifications.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Car Detailer: You will clean vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). You will also perform regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), move vehicles, and perform other duties assigned by your manager, aiming to complete all in a safe and timely manner.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Having a valid driver’s license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record.
Driver: You will be responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions. You will deliver vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees, or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous, and professional customer service.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Having a valid driver’s license (not restricted or suspended) for a minimum of 1 year with a clean driving record. 1 year of experience in a related field.
Vehicle Service Attendant: You will primarily be responsible for performing pre-rental inspections on all medium-duty trucks, confirming the cleanliness, maintenance and basic safety elements prior to operation by customers and employees. In addition, you will be responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of the trucks and vans in the fleet.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age. Having a valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Driver – $9.80 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $12.34 per hour
- Cleaner – $10.83 per hour
- Laborer – $13.30 per hour
- Office Assistant – $15.55 per hour
- Automotive Detailer – $12.52 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $14.20 per hour
- Automotive Technician – $47,088 per year
- Maintenance Technician – $40,030 per year
- Vehicle Technician – $43,850 per year
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Job Application Form PDF
Express doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Express and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!