Embassy Suites by Hilton is an upscale hotel chain. It is reported that Embassy Suites is currently operating about 250 all-suite hotels in the United States, Canada and Latin America. The first Embassy Suites location started operations in 1984 in Overland Park, Kansas. Initially being a brand of Holiday Inns, Embassy Suites is a member of Hilton Hotels since 1999. By having about 60,000 rooms in total, Embassy Suites is offering free made-to-order breakfasts and complimentary drinks and snacks all day long to its guests.
Houseperson, suite attendant, bellperson, driver, breakfast cook, breakfast busperson, room attendant, server, front desk supervisor, bartender, laundry attendant, dishwasher, kitchen supervisor, maintenance tech, night audit.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for offline applicants to Embassy Suites. Visit the official career website of Hilton, which is the parent company of Embassy Suites, and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Hilton, which is the owner of Embassy Suites.
- Click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- On the next page, in the Refine section on the left side of the page, click “Brands” and select “Embassy Suites by Hilton”.
- This will show you the job openings only at Embassy Suites.
- Also, make sure that set the filters in such a way that shows job openings only in your region.
- Click a job title among the jobs on the job listings.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click “Apply Now” if you have liked it.
- You need to click “I Accept” in order to continue.
- Then, you will need to create a new account on the company’s website.
- After that, you should fill out the online job application form and submit it to the company online.
Warm, outgoing, authentic, passionate and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you! Embassy Suites by Hilton are hiring associates with such personality traits. The hotel chain has too many locations, you can find the nearest one to apply to. Imagine that your backdrop office view will be perfect and see the sea. Wouldn’t you work at an Embassy Suites hotel? Don’t miss the opportunity, Embassy Suites is waiting for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Houseperson: You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel.
Suite Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public areas, which include hotel lobby, elevators, public restrooms, executive offices, swimming pool atriums and banquet hallway in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Bellperson / Driver: You will greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations. You will transfer and store luggage. You will respond to additional guest requests.
Prerequisite: 6 months of customer service experience. Driver’s license.
Breakfast Cook: You will be responsible for preparing made-to-order breakfast, in accordance with recipes and established standards. You will be expected to maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards.