Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) Jobs and Careers
Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) is the flagship retail brand of Designer Brands. DSW is offering branded footwear, accessories and a wide selection of dresses. As one of the leading shoe store chains in the United States, DSW offers plenty of job opportunities to young and inexperienced employees.
The most popular store job positions at DSW are the Sales Associate and Store Warehouse Associate positions.
DSW Job Descriptions
Designer Brands Inc. has more than 1,000 stores, and you will be a star of one of them. Also, you can choose how you can work part-time or full-time as you go through the job listings of DSW. This company offers a massive chance for students. If you are interested in this company keep reading below!
One of the positions you will be interested in is Store Associate. The Store Associate works mainly on the sales floor within a store and the warehouse associate typically works in the backroom, seldom interacting with customers. The job of a Store Associate is to talk with customers about their needs and to answer their questions. Also, keeping a clean and neat environment for the customers is among a Store Associate’s duties. This includes taking the trash, organizing the shoes, following the sales, and managing the stockroom. And the company’s last wish is to join the meeting and follow the training. Also, this role has a part-time employment option.
DSW Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of DSW. Print it, fill it out with your pen in black or blue ink, and submit it to your local DSW store. Your chance for employment will be higher than that of online applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How do I apply for a job at DSW?
Read the steps below to find out how you can apply to DSW for a job.
- Go to the official career website of DSW.
- You can search for jobs by keyword or by writing your city into the search bar.
- Then you will see the list of available job positions at DSW.
- You can sort these jobs by title, city, or location name.
- Click the job title when you find an appealing job position in your location.
- Read the job description. When you finish reading the page, click the “APPLY NOW” button at the corner of the page.
- You need to create an account to proceed to the online job application form.
There are almost 550 DSW stores in North America today. About 12,600 employees are currently working at these Designer Shoe Warehouse stores.
|1||Online Order Fulfillment||
|2||Online Order Fulfillment||
Sterling Heights, MI
|4||Sales Associate/Customer Service||
Sterling Heights, MI
West Covina, CA
Canoga Park, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
|19||Store Associate- Flexible Schedule!||
Work at DSW
Great people, deep values, and a whole lot of shoe love. These are the things that make DSW what it is. DSW is a company that has changed what it means to shop for shoes, and defined what it means to truly be a “shoe lover”. So, when you join DSW, you will become a part of all this positive vibe. DSW is a family, whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. If you think that you share the same values, apply to DSW today!
DSW has been nominated by Forbes magazine to be one of the best employers for women in 2021. Also, according to the same magazine, DSW is one of the best employers that considers diversity in the workplace.
A few days after you submit your application, you will be contacted and the interview date and time will be scheduled. The interview process at DSW is reported to be really short and easy. A few questions are asked about the applicant’s personal qualities and work experience. Then, if the interviewer thinks that the applicant is eligible for the job, they will offer the job and ask when they can start working at DSW. A short training is provided to the applicants before their first day at work.
DSW Employee Benefits
- Designer Brands, which is the parent company of DSW, offers benefits such as medical, prescription, vision, dental, and 24/7 telemedicine coverage alongside a health care concierge.
- Fertility benefits, a maternity management app and coaching, adoption assistance and counseling, and paid parental leave are also offered to parents.
- There are also paid and unpaid leaves of absence, including company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Employees can seek help through the Employee Assistance Program that is available to employees at any time.
- 30% employee discount, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement are offered to make employees feel financially safer.
- Moreover, paid time off and paid holidays are offered to employees. Designer Brands (and of course DSW) is a company that promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and welcomes minorities and/or disadvantaged groups as employees at the stores.