DKNY (Donna Karan New York) is an American fashion house that is based in New York. The company was founded in 1984 by Donna Karan and Stephan Weiss. Leather goods and watches for both women and men are sold at DKNY stores. There are about 50 DKNY stores across the United States. Stores are also present in some other countries across the world.
Donna Karan is one of the most iconic names in American fashion since 1984. To be a part of an ineradicable company, explore a career with one of the most proclaimed names in design. With corporate workplaces in New York, Italy, UK and Hong Kong and retail stores far and wide, Donna Karan International Inc. offers a universe of chance. Go along with one of the skilled groups design, merchandising, global marketing, public relations, retail, legal, human resources, technology, finance and administration, licensing aspects of DKNY. The company is always looking for talented retail professionals to join its growing organization.
How to Apply
- Go to the employment web page of DKNY.
- There are two sections that you can choose to look for job opportunities. Retail Opportunities and Corporate & Parent Company Opportunities are the parts you can choose from careers.
- Click on the “View” button to see further information about job opportunities.
- Then, you can see there are three other sections Home Office, Stores, and Benefits. Click one of them to see the career that fits your style.
- There is a keyword search toolbar. Use it to write down a word for your job search. You will see all of the available jobs in the list of “Current Openings”.
- Look at all of the available jobs, choose one of them to read further information about the specific job you chose.
- Read the details of job qualifications, responsibilities and the other information. If you are still interested, click on the “Apply” button below the page.
- You have to log in to continue your application process. If you don’t have an account, create one to finalize your application.
Job Positions: Sales associate, assistant sales manager, manager in training, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: Your job will be maintaining a strong customer focus and consistently providing quality customer service. You should promote a positive customer experience by keeping all customer areas clean and present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
Assistant Sales Manager: You should meet personal sales goals and motivate others to drive store sales performance. You should provide exemplary customer service and ensure that others follow suit. You should also provide direction to associates to ensure floor coverage and completion of daily tasks.
DKNY Application Form PDF
There is no DKNY printable job application form on the internet. For this reason, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of DKNY and apply online for a job position. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to