Crocs is an American shoe company founded in 2002. Its headquarters is located in Colorado. Crocs used to manufacture the foam clog shoes it is famous for but now it only does the distribution of the shoes. Crocs also sells sunglasses, goggles, knee pads, watches and luggage.
The foam of the shoes is a special one that takes the shape of its wearer’s shoes, that’s why those shoes are known for the comfort they provide for their customers worldwide. Many celebrities and even American presidents are seen wearing Crocs publicly.
Job Application Form PDF
Since Crocs doesn’t offer any printable job application form for in-person job applicants, it is recommended that you go to the official company website of Crocs and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Crocs.
- Click “Search open Jobs” near the top of the page.
- You can select a location from the menu at the beginning of the page. You can also write some keywords in the search bar next to the menu. You can also filter jobs by department on the left half of the page.
- On the right half of the page, you will see the open roles. Click any job title that you see there.
- Read the job requirements on a new page.
- Click the “APPLICATION” button above the job requirements.
- You will see the online job application form. Fill it out by filling in all the required fields.
- Click “Submit Application” to send the application to Crocs.
- Sales associate
- Management jobs
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs is dedicated to the future of comfort. Crocs cares about employees’ every need. We come from a happy place of comfort so we create a comfortable place of work.
Crocs offers its employees great health and wellness programs, paid time away from work, financial wellness programs, volunteer opportunities and paid family leave. With all these advantages, don’t miss being a part of this wonderful Crocs team in the relaxing environment of a successful company.
Job Positions & Salaries
Demand Planner: You will take market actions through forecasts (buy plan). You are expected to build a connection between the merchandising team and supply planning teams so as to meet targets. You will work the Integrated Business Planning process-based.
Business Development Manager: You are basically expected to drive management through a key account plan. You should establish strong commercial relationships with accounts. Another duty is to work for customer relations in order to keep the customer satisfied.
Designer, color&print: You will work in the design process. You are expected to search seasonal trends, create unique tons for the Crocs brand.