Crocs is an American shoe company founded in 2002. Its headquarters is located in Colorado. Crocs used to manufacture the foam clog shoes it is famous for but now it only does the distribution of the shoes. Crocs also sells sunglasses, goggles, knee pads, watches and luggage.
The foam of the shoes is a special one that takes the shape of its wearer’s shoes, that’s why those shoes are known for the comfort they provide for their customers worldwide. Many celebrities and even American presidents are seen wearing Crocs publicly.
Crocs Jobs and Careers
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs is dedicated to the future of comfort. Crocs cares about employees’ every need. We come from a happy place of comfort so we create a comfortable place of work. Crocs offers its employees great health and wellness programs, paid time away from work, financial wellness programs, volunteer opportunities and paid family leave. With all these advantages, don’t miss being a part of this wonderful Crocs team in the relaxing environment of a successful company.
How do I apply for a job at Crocs?
- Go to the official career website of Crocs.
- On this page, click on the “search open jobs” button.
- You will be taken down through the page where you can choose a location to narrow the search for open job offerings.
- On the left, departments will be listed, on the right, open roles can be found. You can continue to narrow your search by choosing the department you want to apply for.
- If you click on one of the job titles listed on the right, a new page will open showing you about the job details.
- If you click on the “application” button near the top, a new tab will open.
- Fill the application form on this new page and submit your application using the button on the bottom of the page.
Job Positions: Demand planner, equipment operator, business development manager, HR business partner, designer (color&print).
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Demand Planner: You will take market actions through forecasts (buy plan). You are expected to build a connection between the merchandising team and supply planning teams so as to meet targets. You will work the Integrated Business Planning process-based.
Business Development Manager: You are basically expected to drive management through a key account plan. You should establish strong commercial relationships with accounts. Another duty is to work for customer relations in order to keep the customer satisfied.
Designer, color&print: You will work in the design process. You are expected to search seasonal trends, create unique tons for the Crocs brand.
Crocs Job Application Form PDF
Since Crocs doesn’t offer any printable job application form for in-person job applicants, you are recommended to go to the official company website of Crocs and make an online job application.