You can learn about the job application process at Countdown in this article. If you are looking forward to getting a job at Countdown, you can read the section about the steps of online application. Toward the end of the article, you will find the link to Countdown job application form PDF that you can use when you apply to Countdown in person.
Countdown, operating as a subsidiary of the parent company Woolworths NZ, is a supermarket chain based in New Zealand. The first Countdown store was opened in 1981. The company headquarters is located in Auckland, New Zealand. Today, there are more than 180 Countdown supermarkets scattered throughout New Zealand with more than 18,000 employees. Compared to other supermarkets in New Zealand, Countdown stores are slightly larger in size. It is often said that Countdown has a monopoly over supermarket chains in New Zealand in terms of the number of stores. Countdown supermarkets offer their customers fresh grocery products, pharmacy products, meat, and other retail items.
- Produce assistant
- Meat assistant
- Online assistant
- Perishables assistant
- Seafood assistant
- Checkout operator
- Nightfill assistant
- Longlife assistant
- Bakery assistant
- Fresh food assistant
- Checkout supervisor
- Perishables supervisor
- Duty supervisor
- Qualified baker
- Online driver
- Price integrity assistant
You will be expected to keep the deli department well stocked and presented with a range of quality products. You should provide excellent customer service whilst you help customers with their deli selections. You will mix salads and cook deli items. You should adhere to food safety policies. If you enjoy preparing fresh food, this position would be an excellent fit for you.
You will be responsible for the fruit and vegetables in the produce department of the Countdown store. You will also provide assistance to customers shopping within the store. This job involves a lot of walking, so prepare yourself to stand and walk for long hours during work. You will also be responsible to lift and move products up to 15 kg. There is no experience or education prerequisites for hiring in this position.
Countdown Job Application
- Go to the career website of Countdown.
- Scroll down and find the “Available jobs” button.
- A new tab will open. The new tab will be the career website of Woolworths, which is the parent company of Countdown. Make sure that “Countdown” is selected as the company on the search toolbar, then click the “search” button to see the list of job openings.
- On the list of jobs, click a job title to read more information about the position.
- A new tab will open again. Read the job description on the new tab. Click “Apply” to initiate your online application.
- You should sign in to your account to reach the online job application form of Countdown. If you don’t have an account yet, you should create one. Then sign in to your account, fill out the online job application form, and submit it to the company.
Countdown Job Application Form PDF
You can find the link to the PDF version of the Countdown job application form below. You can print this form after you open it. After that, fill it out formally with a pen. Make sure that you completely fill in each blank and answer each question in the form. When you are done, submit the form to the Countdown store where you want to get hired.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.