Compass Group plc is an English international foodservice corporation. The main office of the company is in Chertsey, England. Currently, Compass Group is the leading contract foodservice corporation on the planet. Jack Bateman established Factory Canteens Limited in 1941 as the origins of Compass Group. It then changed its name to Bateman Catering. The purchase of Grand Metropolitan shaped Compass Group in 1987. The company started to expand in the United States by establishing Eurest in 1996. Compass Group kept growing in the country and purchased Bon Apetit in 2002 and Kimco in 2009. Today Compass Group runs a business in 50 countries and there are more than 600,000 people working for the company, serving over 5 billion meals each year to their clients all over the world. Compass Group employs about 280,000 employees in North America at the present time.
Compass Group Jobs and Careers
How do you like the kitchens? What about a huge kitchen? A kitchen that serves billions of meals every year. Yes, you can apply for a vacancy at Compass Group today and be a part of this enormous kitchen. The company provides food for schools, in case you are looking for a cheerful working environment. There is a big chance that a solid career and beautiful feelings are going to be with you at each step you make while working at this company. Try your chance now by applying for a job at Compass Group!
How do I apply for a job at Compass Group?
- Go to the official career website of Compass Group.
- Scroll down a bit. You will find four buttons under the title “VIEW OUR CURRENT POSITIONS”, which are: “ALL”, “HOURLY”, “SALARIED”, and “BROWSE BY LOCATION”.
- Suppose you clicked “ALL”. You will be redirected to a new page, on which you will find thousands of job openings at all locations of the company.
- You can customize your search and filter out irrelevant results by position type, category, employment type, and company.
- When you encounter an interesting job position on the list, click the job title to read more about the job.
- Read the job description, then click the “Apply” button at the top right part of the page.
- You will have to log in to continue. If you don’t have any account on the website of the company yet, you can quickly create one with your email address. After you create your account and successfully log in, you can take the remaining steps of the online job application process.
Job Positions: Food service worker, dishwasher, housekeeper, cook, retail dining services supervisor, catering attendant, food unit lead, food transporter, janitor, barista, food service utility, laundry plant worker, wait staff associate, hourly shift supervisor, lobby attendant, route driver, cashier, housekeeping services manager, patient server, and many more job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Food Service Worker: You will prepare, present, and serve food. You will perform prep work such as washing, peeling, and cutting. You will also be seeding fruits and vegetables. You should carry pans, kettles, and trays of food between work stations. You should handle the stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards. No experience is needed for this job position. You will be trained by the company once you start working.
Housekeeper: You will perform light cleaning duties to maintain hotels, restaurants, hospitals, etc. You should work in a clean and orderly manner. You will perform duties including but not limited to: sweeping mopping, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming, shampooing, dusting various materials. Experience is not required for this job position. You will receive the necessary training from the company before you start working.
Compass Group Job Application Form PDF
Compass Group also offers a printable job application form for job seekers who are dedicated enough to apply for a job in person. You can view the form by clicking the link below. You can also download and print it. After you print the form, fill it out by your hand and deliver it to your desired location to increase your chances of recruitment. Good luck!
The job application form of Compass Group consists of 4 pages. On the first page, write your name, the position you are applying for, the application date, the earliest day that you will be available, and the minimum salary that you desire. Then indicate the division of Compass Group USA, for which you are applying. Fill in the blanks on the second page. On the third page, provide information about your employment history and list three references. Read the fourth page carefully, then sign below and write the date.