Comcast Corporation is an American telecommunications company. It is the largest TV company and Internet service provider in the United States, while being ranked second in the world. It is also the third-largest telephone service provider in the United States. Comcast was founded in 1963 in Tupelo, Mississippi. It is operating in 40 states in the US and in many countries worldwide. About 184,000 employees are working at Comcast at the present time. Xfinity is the trade name of Comcast.
Job Application Form PDF
Comcast printable job application form is unavailable on the internet. For this very reason, we advise you to make an online application to Comcast by visiting the company’s official career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Comcast.
- Write keyword or req ID and location info. Then click “Search”.
- You will see the list of job openings at Comcast on the new page. You can filter jobs by category and location. Click the job title of a job opening that seems interesting to you.
- Read more about it on the next page. Read the job summary, core responsibilities, and the things that will be expected from you.
- Click “Apply Now” at the top left.
- A new tab will open. Create a new account there and sign in to proceed and finalize your online job application.
- Retail sales consultant
- Residential installation & service technician
- Outside residential sales associate
- Order entry coordinator
- Production assistant
- Technical support center representative
- Customer experience representative
- Administrative assistant
If you like to watch TV or surf the Internet in your free time, either alone or with your loved ones, you must have wondered about how these services are being provided so greatly. To learn, you can join Comcast as an employee. Comcast is providing great job opportunities to hundreds of thousands of people, and there is no reason for you not to work at Comcast. Apply to this company today, and enjoy your future career.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:30pm. Closed on weekends.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Consultant: You will make the store achieve a world-class sales and service experience, by interacting with shoppers and customers. You will passionately demonstrate all Xfinity (trade name of Comcast) products to customers in the store.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail sales/service experience. High school diploma or equivalent.
Residential Installation & Service Technician: You will work independently in customers’ homes and outdoors, installing Xfinity products and services, or troubleshooting reported problems. You will be expected to deliver a positive attitude to the customers.
Outside Residential Sales Associate: You will be the face of the company. You will sell and promote a wide variety of products, focusing on video, high-speed Internet and phone services. You should understand each customer’s needs and recommend the best products for them, aiming to create customer loyalty.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent.
Leave a Reply