Coles is one of the two giants in the Australian supermarket industry alongside Woolworths. Coles is such a large company that it has a market share of a quarter in the Australian supermarket industry by itself.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form provided by Coles on the internet for in-store job applicants. You can either directly visit a store and contact a manager about employment, or you can quickly submit an online application for a job at Coles on the career website of Coles.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
You can submit an online application to Coles by following the steps below:
- Go to the career website of Coles.
- You will see a search toolbar, which you can use to search for jobs by keyword, postcode, and distance. Click the “Search all jobs” button to see the job opportunities at Coles stores that match your search criteria.
- You will see the list of vacancies at Coles. Click a job title to learn more information about that particular job position.
- After you read the complete job description, click “Apply now” to initiate the online job application process.
- You need to register with your email address. Then, you should sign in to reach the online job application form of Coles.
- On the online job application form, provide your name, email address, home address, and other relevant information that is asked by the company. Then, submit the online application to Coles. You will be contacted by the hiring personnel of Coles in the upcoming days.
Job seekers without any working experience in a related field can apply for a job at Coles and benefit from their massive hiring culture. With more than 807 locations along with more than 110,000 active employees in Australia, Coles provides a great deal of job and career opportunities for job seekers in Australia who seek employment.
Since Coles is one of Australia’s leading employers, job vacancies are open at Coles stores constantly. There is room for every job seeker in Coles. Whether you are experienced or not, it is possible for both parties to be hired at Coles. Below are some of the current entry-level and management-level job vacancies at Coles stores.
Coles provides basic and entry-level positions for inexperienced job seekers. The most common entry-level positions at Coles are the supermarket team member and delivery driver positions. Both of these aforementioned jobs do not require the candidate to have any specific educational or working background.
As a supermarket team member at Coles, your duties will be operating in different areas of the store with different types of operational duties such as packing, stocking, scanning, and using registers. As a delivery driver, your duty will be to deliver online orders from Coles stores to customers’ houses.
Here are short descriptions of some popular entry-level store job positions at Coles.
Supermarket Team Member: You can work in many departments of a Coles supermarket as a Team Member. You can pack delicious treats in the Bakery, scan customers’ shops in the Service section, serve slices in the Deli section or restock the shelves on the sales floor to make sure all products that customers look for are available on the shelves.
Customer Service / Checkouts: You will be working at the front end of the store, operating the cash registers. You will scan items and process payments. This is a customer-facing role that requires you to engage with customers for long hours, so great social skills will be a plus.
Baker: You will work behind the counter in the Bakery section of the store. You will serve bakery products to customers and provide them with information about the products served in the Bakery section. A trade certificate or diploma is needed if you want to apply for this position.