Coffee Beanery is an American coffee shop chain. The first Coffee Beanery store was founded in 1976 in Dearborn, Michigan. Today there are 120 Coffee Beanery locations, of which 100 are located in the United States. The rest of the locations are distributed among some European and Asian countries. You can find delicious coffee, tea and smoothies at Coffee Beanery locations.
Coffee Beanery Jobs
Most of the guests of Coffee Beanery think that the greatest coffee they ever taste is crafted at Coffee Beanery locations. You can understand this from the faces of them if you look at them while drinking a tasty coffee, tea or smoothie at a Coffee Beanery location. To see such a pleasure, you can also look at the faces of the Coffee Beanery employees. Coffee Beanery employees are usually satisfied with their jobs in their relaxed work environment. If you want to be one of the happy employees of Coffee Beanery, be quick to apply for a job at this amazing coffee shop chain.
How do I apply for a job at Coffee Beanery?
- Go to Coffee Beanery’s official career website.
- You will see all vacancies at Coffee Beanery as a list.
- Click on the job name to read more about any job position.
- Read the job description.
- If you think you are ready to apply, click on “Apply for this Position” at the bottom.
- Read the next page and click “Continue”.
- Provide your gender and ethnicity/race. You can decline to identify.
- Provide information about if you are a veteran or not. If you don’t want, you don’t have to identify.
- Provide your disabilities, if any. You may not wish to answer. Provide your name and today’s date.
- Upload your resume and provide your personal information and additional information, including your employment history.
- When you provide everything correctly, you can finally press “Submit” at the bottom to finish your online application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 7:30am-9:00pm. Hours may vary from location to location.
Job Positions: Cashier, barista, packaging machine operator.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier / Barista: You will greet customers and take their orders. Then you will prepare coffee, tea and smoothies behind the checkout desk, and present them to the customers. You will work in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking skills would help you a great deal. You will earn about $9.92 per hour.
Packaging Machine Operator: You will operate the packaging machine and perform production, packaging and warehouse tasks such as organizing items. You will maintain inventory and a clean, safe environment. You will assist in the unloading of the weekly truck.
Coffee Beanery Employee Benefits
Full-time Coffee Beanery employees can enjoy vacation days during their long-term employment. There are other benefits that are provided to Coffee Beanery employees, which can be discussed with your local Coffee Beanery store.
Coffee Beanery Job Application Form PDF
There is no Coffee Beanery printable job application form on the web. We recommend you to either visit your local Coffee Beanery location and apply by yourself, or make an online application on the official career webpage of Coffee Beanery.